Budget knives dealers all in one

Thats a good point, maybe I will give it a go.

Discovery Bargain screwed me out of $45 (4 knives). No replies whatsoever to any of my emails....nothing!

So here's to you Discovery Bargain=

Im a consumer advocate so I can tell you...

Pay with a credit card (with PayPal) and if it doesnt arrive just do a chargeback with your credit card company, or complain to PayPal.

Chargebacks are kind of tricky if you dont know how, since the cc operator will try to make you explain your case on the phone to a lowly operator to try to discourage you. DO NOT have a conversation with this person just tell them to send you a Chargeback form (this is like your right as a user of a credit card.) Then they send you the form and you write your little story on it and send it back. Just write a few sentences.

I mean you paid for something you didnt receive...thats pretty clear. Credit cards protect you from this. (Some CC charge like 20% interest so they have enough money to cover all these issues...)

But always try to work it out with the vendor first in good faith and resolve it with them. Then chargeback.

My order with DB was sent registered mail. It was awesome I got to see how the post office rejected the package as they failed to put my city, state and postal code. I then got to wait for 30 days for Paypal to refund my money. Seriously if you like not getting packages and then filing a dispute then I recommend DB, if you like getting what you ordered I would suggest looking to a different company.

I used paypal but not with a credit card. I gave DB the benefit of the doubt and I got screwed. I've tried emailing them several times over the last few weeks and no replies whatsoever....not a one. I've already accepted that I won't be seeing those knives or the $45 but it won't stop me from expressing how I feel about DB.

Discovery Bargain can kiss my ass!

Dont give up bro.

Email them the link to this thread. Tell them you will tell everyone your story on all the websites you can think of until you get your money back. When people Google DB, maybe this link will come up and discourage other people from ordering.

I know they are all Chinese and cant speak English so keep it simple, and use a translator to send your email in Chinese LOL.

fishinfool, did you pay for the knives less than 45 days ago? If so, you can file a dispute on Paypal.

The same thing hapenned to me with those guy's. Waited for the 44th day, and entered a dispute. Then claim, then got my money back, then went and spend the money on another site.

Regarding that store: Discovery Bargain can kiss my ass, too!

Thanks esrevenge! I like that idea and will do it in a few minutes.

Unfortunately by the time I realized the 45 day limit--it was too late. I did try a paypal dispute but they basically said it was too late (by over a week ). Live and learn but I'll always continue to express my hatred for DB.

Maybe what esrevenge suggested about emailing the link to this and other threads that show hatred for DB just might work. Definitely worth a try plus I have nothing to lose.

Great I hope you can get your money back - $45 is a lot of money to get lost. :(

I would post a request in the Off-Topic section of this forum section and a Chinese native speaker can help write the email for you in Chinese so its clear to DB what you are saying.

I mean they are running a business, its not their intention to screw people on purpose and ruin their stores reputation - so I think you have a very good chance of getting your money back. If they understand you.

If you post this link, you can count me as stating that this is unacceptable behavior for a merchant. Although I have had a run of luck with DB, more reports of loss and lack of customer service certainly reduce the likelihood of me continuing to deal with them.

Thanks guys! Email has been sent and now for the waiting game which will probably end up being a loooooong game but I'm going to send them an email every few days. I have plenty of time on my hands......buwahahahaha!

Dont forget to send an email in Chinese too, they cant understand English...

Will do. Thanks.

Anyone have a Sanrenmu LB-763 or an Enlan/Bee EL-03C? If so how do you like them?

what ( crkt ? ) knife is this :

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/n099-columbia-river-mini-pocket-folding-knife-blade-for-outdoors-camping-hiking-.html

seems to have a small spring.

I had the LB, sold it to a buddy. The finish is nice, might be easier on the pocked due to being smooth. I much prefer the lighter weight of the FRN and the extra grip.

Me too. The LB is nice and if you were to casually look at it, you could easily mistake it for a GB. But I much prefer the GB and (particularly) the GA for EDC. Even though they're all the same with the exception of the scales, I find the GB and GA to be much more practical.

It's not a CRKT model. It's just a generic Chinese knife with the CRKT logo slapped on it.

I just checked out that site and found this knife, it looks really good for under $11 shipped. But I dont like to buy from these random Chinese places Ive never heard of before...