Budget knives dealers all in one

I can't help you with a coupon but I can tell you that all shipping from Exduct has had to be registered mail for about 6 months or possibly more. Before that there was a choice.

Thanks for the reply...I dont mind paying more for the security of it being registered with tracking etc...website said "with tracking", but I wasnt sure if that meant with signature for all orders.

Anyway I prefer registered, a couple of bucks more for peace of mind.

Why don't you send them an email explaining that you shared your previous 5% discount coupons with friends (exduct did make $$ off of them) and that you need another one for yourself so you can place another order (more $$ for exduct) and see what they say. I would sure like to know how they respond because I purchased 13 knives from them since March.

Give it a try and see what they say. You might get lucky and recieve a bigger discount coupon from them. Also, add a link to this thread to your email.

Thanks man, no problem. I only ended up ordered one knife (a 710 in all black) from Exduct and RacoonCity was nice enough to hook me up with a free coupon (thanks bro) - I only saved about 35cents, LOL, but every bit helps.

Hi to all...I just ordered this SRM from Manafont. It was ~$8.30USD, w/ free non-registered shipping. I decided to skip registered this time and save the $2, and it saved me a trip to pickup at the Post Office.

Anyway, the flipper looks nice, and the contour of the knife and lanyard shape look interesting. It will be a nice addition to my SRM710 and Drifter clone, since they are all about the same size and 7 series.

I ordered this knife a few month ago. The alnyard hole is great for paracord and the flipper works really good. I sell it after a week, because the law in my country. I couldn't use it as a EDC, because you aren't allowed to carry knives with a flipper with you.

Anyone else having troubles with ordering knifes lately?

I ordered a Sanrenmu ZB6-T21 from Manafont last week but now they are telling me they cant ship it because some kind of National Games of University, expected delay is 6-8 weeks.

If they mean total door to door will take 6-8 weeks, I guess its okay. Things always take long from China. (Still, it sound expressive, Ive received door to door to Canada within 2 weeks.)

But if Manafont is not doing outgoing shipments for 6-8weeks, then just ask for your money back.

Pretty sure they meant outgoing shipments, the rest of the items I ordered did arrive in under 2 weeks.
One of those items was a Sanrenmu GB-763.
I will have my money refunded now though so no problem, I was just a bit curious if it will be the same problem if I try and order the ZB6-T21 from another source.

Yup, a bunch of canceled orders from TD and PA. I'm not sure why a knife in the cargo area of a HKP plane is a security issue all of a sudden but since I've heard about this from several vendors now, I can only assume they really can't ship any semi-large or semi-dangerous-looking knives. I know the Chinese get a bit antsy when the world is watching and this is probably a case of overzealous, "feel good" regulation, just like back in 2008 before the Olympics. It's not going to stop any terrorists but it gives politicians an opportunity to say "Look, we're doing something."

I ordered a black EL01 from Exduct a few days ago and received notice today that it was shipped out.

Any idea, where to get Sanrenmu 6261 with free shipping?

Places I´ve been browsing are out of stock... :(

If none, any ideas for a same size (smallish) folding knife with clip and same kind of sturdy locking?

Thanks!

looks like manafont has it

Great, thanks a lot!

I think I will have to give it a go :) First Sanrenmu, not much into knives, we will see how this ends up...

Guys, was that really necessary? I think so

I ordered all of them within 10 days (Exduct, ebay and DB, no problems at all) and love them. The Ganzo 704 has a slight vertical bladeplay, the other knives are just perfect.

Thanks for all the information you provided!

By looking at all the removed thumbstuds, it would make me believe that Franconia is a German province, but my language detector says otherwise.... nice collection though. ;-) Pretty similar to mine ...

You should adjust your language detector

Thank you!

Not by accident... Fortunately I ordered some of the 9xx before the prices went up.

This black SRM710 arrived today and just to give some info on the shipping times...

Exduct

Order: June-29

Arrive: July-14 (registered to Canada/opened by customs)

So not bad almost exactly 2 weeks.

I had two L04GNs. Pretty, elegant knives but both of them had a quite poor flipping action. I wrote a mini review with pics here.

Could you recommend me a place where the Land/SRM 909 is still available?

Your website there is really good, I found your site I think either through this site, or Google, and liked the review of the Navy Spyderco knife, so I finally ordered one...I was putting it off for a while, but decided to just order it.

Nice pics, thanks.