Budget knives dealers all in one

I ordered an Enlan EL-04 it yesterday it is an Axis lock at an affordable price, and if you spend some extra time on exduct you can find various grip patterns and both micarta or G10. Some of the Enlan “EL series” are liner lock like my EL-01A Enlan but look similar in the those tiny photos.

"My biggest fear in life is that when I die my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it."

Thanks for the tip, I just ordered a Bee L 06 off the special limited products page used a 5% sitewide retail me not cupon and china post delivery came to $10.43 shipped total all in!

"My biggest fear in life is when I die, my wife will sell all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it"

I've seen that quoted else where ? Laughing HTG?

I got today SRM GB-763 but my buddy bought it away instantly :|

What would be a good, affordable source to get 1-3 of these including shipping? Greatwall sells at 10,5$ but theres shipping added.

Recommend also a cheap give-away knife at around <10$. Size might be a tad bigger than GB-763.

The 962 is still available at Exduct as of Dec 8th 2011, I think they will soon be gone for good.

http://www.exduct.com/benchmade-knife-axis-lock/sanrenmu-srm-axis-lock-knife-962.html

it's a $24 dollar knife now.... they show inventory of 48 in stock. I ordered this week, I felt it was my last chance.

Help: how does Exduct calculate shipping fee ? (to Europe)

If you buy several knives, you will pay according to the weight of the parcel, or they calculate extra fee for handling, etc. per knife ?

So how they caclulate the total shipping fee?

But it may have changed now they give you a shipping choice.

When they only offered Hong Kong Post it was $2.50 handling charge per package and then based on weight.

If you choose China Post it is much cheaper.

The best suggestion is to put one knife in your basket and go to the checkout and see the shipping cost and then to do the same thing with more knives.

The nicest knife in the whole Sanrenmu lineup, is the 738.Fit and finish is beautiful, and it looks much more expensive than it is.It's the model I would like to get as a gift, and I'm sure others would feel the same way.[The purple liners are a nice classy touch]

Thnx Smelly,

I''ll do it...

[quote=grandelfe]

The nicest knife in the whole Sanrenmu lineup, is the 738.Fit and finish is beautiful, and it looks much more expensive than it is.It's the model I would like to get as a gift, and I'm sure others would feel the same way.[The purple liners are a nice classy touch]

I agree for a gentleman's folder it 738 is superb, but if you want a more tactical edgy style small folder, take a look at the Sanrenmu 733 in natural stainless, it looks and feels like it was hand made in a custom tool and die shop I am not kidding.... and only $8.40 shipped from Manafont ~Rob~

I'm searching the Sanrenmu PRS-610. Anyone know where I can buy it ?

Got my EL01D today. The box and pouch are a nice touch and make it look even more expensive, but I'd rather just buy the knife and save a few bucks.

How smooth is the opening? Mine came quite stiff and becaus of this new pivot screw design I haven't managed to adjust / disassemble it yet.

Mine is definitely stiffer than my old EL-01s. If it's anything like my EL-01KH (which had the same issue), it's nothing some lubricant and playing with won't cure though. :)

Oh happy day! Just received my EL-01 and K-602 from Exduct today!

K-602 is really solidly built! And razor sharp! Unfortunately, I was a little dissapointed with the EL-01. While I really like the flicker, there was side to side blade play and the factory edge couldnt even cut paper! Overall, for the money, I'm still very happy for these knives! And they will go great with my growing collection of knives! Sanrenmu 704/710, meet your bigger brothers!

Hey guys I have been lurking around for a few days and decided to join so I can get some feedback from people who are more experienced than me. I saw this SOG Field Pup II on aliexpress

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/492473911-OEM-SOG-Field-Pup-FP5-Full-Tang-Hunting-Knife-Fixed-Blade-7Cr17Mov-Satin-Blade-Kraton-Handle-wholesalers.html

but the sheath looks a little off, I reasoned they probably made their own sheaths to keep prices low, but when I saw the same exact product at other merchants with 5Cr13 steel, I started doubting how original it was and started thinking maybe they were just replicas with inferior quality steel. Any input would be appreciated.

Hourbuyings is able to take PP payments again... but be sure to read experiences of their old store first...... mixed experiences here and there ..... their selection is interesting imho (better type "knife" in their search engine ) ... be sure to incl. tracking or order over $20 to reach free tracking... it's a high risk adventure (incomplete adresses etc) with them... the prices are just too darn tempting... and one of the few shops with SRM 710 's left

Gimepepe has a nice video out on the ultra-small and very nice SRM 681( I have one)

And also on the EL06 ( I also have one... man we have such a similar taste ;-) )

So far, the 681 is my go-to for any time I'm not working. Its got a good length blade for its size and feels solid. For me, the clip is what makes it though. I don't like things in the bottom of my pockets, except keys. Usually knives of that size don't have clips so I would pass on them and get something bigger just to get the clip.

(Vectrex, I got the 681 because of your recommendations in this thread. Thank you.)

No problem, I do what I can to help fellow BLFers.

Is the SRM 710 discontinued...? I read often that people cant find them in stock.