Budget Thrunite ti2 or Tank 007 e09

yeah, exposed me correctly :party:

9x are NKON's from today's delivery, the other ones are ... others *g* (E10, ES12, A3T, LD01). the black E09 is a 2011 build and serves me great as baseball cap light with the LD01 pocket clip

i'll sample brightness and beam pattern later. am wondering if the OP reflector makes a difference.

paperdesk, RL means “real life”.

Just to add more confusion, my rose E09 from Tank007 has serial 207 but the body is mismatched tonally. The head assembly and PCB are the same as my black E09 from Banggood (from DE warehouse), i.e. OP reflector, minimal epoxy glue used, no insulator between emitter and reflector, no R5 resistor.

Ok kreisler, I can accept one of those as a gift. Do I send you my address?

i got already giveaway plans for pretty much all of them.

honestly.

at the end of day, no more spares left. none of the NKON's is for myself :_(

I don't believe that for a minute .. What squirrel wouldn't stash a few away for a rainy day .

I suspect the squirrel has greater plans than us mortals realise…
Come on squirrel, confession time :stuck_out_tongue:

The late 2013 OP reflector really does wonders to the original beam (2012 SMO reflector, artifacts in hotspot and corona, starry-ness), the beam pattern looks great now, about similar to Thrunite Ti XP-E. I am keeping my old E09's for the higher throw tho.

In general, SMO reflector outputs look slightly brighter to my eyes than OP reflector outputs.