Builder impressd by 18650 lights

I worked my way through college in the 1980’s as a termite inspector. Back then we crawled around in attics and under houses using incandescent 3D Maglites. When I use either my Convoy S2+ or BLF A6 I sometimes think about how much easier my job would have been if either of those lights had been around, and think either of those would also work for a builder. For the S2+ I’d use 4X or maybe 6X 7135. If he wants 4 lights I’d suggest trying 2 or 3 different tints.

it is pretty clear who the troll is here. and it is not the guy asking about flashlights.

Thanks all ! Maybe my engilsh is not to notch. I have read this forum a couple of year and i signed up because all ppl was nice . So dont want to start a war … but i piss on jockrobbins who bullied me and derailed the tread.

Sorry if i dont Know proper english.

HAHAHA PISS ON!! But i think you meant you feel disgust towards him?

Don’t worry about loose nuts with a private detective streak making baseless accusations, most of us really do just want to help. Being called out for rudeness is not suppression of any rights. Freedom of speech has never included slander. You can say it, but you will be held accountable for it.

What I don’t understand is what was to be gained by making such a claim nor what motivation the op might have had for supposedly faking such a request for help. In hindsight I probably just should have used the rude button and moved on since the most likely scenario was a troll gone fishin’ and I took the bait.

Jeeez guys. Way to make fuss over nothing. If you have a problem with my words or opinions please advise the administrator so he can make a judgement call but something tells me he has already seen it.
I have not attacked anyone. And if you all cared to look up further at post #10 I actually apologised to the OP.
As for links to insulting threads, they are all long deleted by administration, David If you need proof these things have happened feel free to PM and ask him directly. And as for calling me a troll, that’s fine I know I’m not - but in doing so, isn’t that “attacking” me? I’ve been called out for calling someone a troll, yet it’s ok for it to come my way?

These “baseless accusations” Rufus speaks of aren’t actually baseless at all! No one on this forum REALLY knows who is typing on here. Unless of course they have met / know each other. As I have said, I could be wrong and I apologised in post #10. No point getting all worked up here people. I’m not wanting to boil anyone’s blood it just seems people take things way too seriously sometimes. I thought the BLF culture was a tad more relaxed than this

If he buys more than one he might try also a SMO reflector from simon for the S2+
With it he gets a tighter hotspot
The 7135*4 can be left at 100% unattended doesnt get too hot

For a thrower the C8 is great with SMO and XPL HI

The Eagle Eye X2R is great for giveaway as it has build in charger and no pwm at 1.6A, build is about the same as the S2+

‘pommie’ is going all guns blazing at me, yet it seems OK for him to throw accusations around regarding the legitimacy of members. But when I did it - well, crime of the century.
He didn’t use the word “troll” as I did, but he most certainly spelt it out.

May I direct your attention to post #3 in this thread, notably the last paragraph within the post;

I don’t want you to bite.
That’s not my game here and I didn’t search anything I happened to recall what you had posted, as I also posted in the same thread not long after you. To say, a lightbulb came on. The irony is that you tore me a new one for something you actually did 2 days before me.
But I expect no apologies or anything like that because you know, it’s the interwebs where double-standards reign supreme.
I’ll see your coffee, and raise you a :beer: , because I have the winning hand.
Next time a call-out is in order please ensure you yourself haven’t done the exact same thing :partying_face:
It’s been a pleasure
Until next time !

The pot calling the kettle black

The phrase “The pot calling the kettle black” is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. As generally understood, the person accusing (the “pot”) is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation (the “kettle”). The pot is mocking the kettle for a little soot when the pot itself is thoroughly covered in it.

:wink:

Hi there, please stop fighting and drop the subject. Please review your posts in this thread and edit/delete them if they were rude. Thanks.

Done and done :slight_smile:

I can’t do anything about the quotes though.

ISO sorry for the off topic remarks :blush:

Cheers David

This is not a playground, quit the games.

[edit] Please. :slight_smile:

Please quit trying to dominate the forum.
You DID NOT see the deleted posts from other members.
Your opinions on this 3-4 week old matter are invalid.

Pfff wuut? :slight_smile:

I did, but i forgot, so yeah, okay.

My point was a general and i.m.o. valid one. Not just for you.

Just take it easy buddy. :+1:
Some of us just have to make a little effort to not be a jerk. :wink:

What is that?

I see Tigger on that plate- maybe a “ceiling bounce” test is in order :smiley:

Phil