C3 SS for $5.12

Ordered one, will see what happens.

I just noticed that the C3 I ordered doesn't have the word "genuine" in the title like the ones you pointed out.

I wonder what kind of LED it will have. It better not be generic. I would have rather spent $10.60 at DinoDirect for a 501b w/ xm-l if that's the case.

As far as I know, all of the C3 SS clones have some sort of Cree emitter, usually an XR-E. The "genuine" part on those other lights seems to be a nod to our complaints here on BLF in the past about the 98mm vs. the 93mm version of this light. So this is probably not really the original 93mm Ultrafire (note "Ultra [space] Fire" in the title) but rather a 98mm clone. That being said, I have the 98mm clone from DX and I like it a lot.

Keep a screenshot showing the photo of the flashlight showing the LED and the price....

However, If we receive a different product, we will not have paypals buyer´s protection

Why not?

Of course we do, this is exactly how I got my money back after Lazerpoint delivered a 12 UV showerhead instead of the C3 SS that was advertised. BTW I ordered 2, but will ask them to make sure it's a C3.

Sorry, in some countries like mine, paypal only protects you if you dont receive the item

If you receive the wrong item, or is defective, or it has parts or units missings, paypal will do nothing...

Wow, sucks to be in those countries.

Thanks, oxy! At $4.61 it’s a no brainer. Ordered one to see what happens.

Nowhere it says Cree; also look at the power, it is 0.6W. You are not getting what you think.

Brand Ultra Fire
Type LED Flashlight
Body Material Aluminum alloy
Bulb Number 1
Color of Light White
Number of Mode 5 modes
Mode Arrangemnet 5 modes: Hi>Mid>Low>Fast Strobe >SOS
Power 0.6W
Battery Configuration Powered by 1*AA Battery (not included)

Yes, but is difficult to imagine a 5 mode flashlight with the typical chinese-led of 10 lumens.... Or maybe is single mode with pitifull LED

If this is not a Cree XR-E, I will eat my non-existing hat. ;-)

Yeeees, but that photo may be not the photo of the "real" flashlight we are purchasing.... But is difficult even to imagine a UF C3 SS body with non-cree or non-osram led...

I ordered one, if it is crap I give it to someone I do not like :-)

Ad states that it is aluminum.

Ad states that it takes AA, 14500 is not mentioned.

LED type is not mentioned at all.

I think that it's a fake, but I ordered one anyway. It's a $4.61 lottery ticket.

If they hold AA cells and produce light I think its a deal. 3 were $11.72. I couldn't pass it up.

For me it's a lottery ticket with money back guarantee in case I don't win. I've gotten so good at Paypal complaints, it's almost like copy'n'paste. ;-)

In the title it clearly says "Ultra Fire C3 5 modes.... silver"... I think is the regular C3 aluminium painted in silver color, not Stainless Steel

This may be the case. But even if it is, its still a good deal at under $5.

Someone is gonna kill me at home, I pulled the trigger too haha.

Let´s see what is the finish,material and Led, the worst that could happen would be a good looking present for somebody else.