C3 SS for $5.12

Yes, but is difficult to imagine a 5 mode flashlight with the typical chinese-led of 10 lumens.... Or maybe is single mode with pitifull LED

If this is not a Cree XR-E, I will eat my non-existing hat. ;-)

Yeeees, but that photo may be not the photo of the "real" flashlight we are purchasing.... But is difficult even to imagine a UF C3 SS body with non-cree or non-osram led...

I ordered one, if it is crap I give it to someone I do not like :-)

Ad states that it is aluminum.

Ad states that it takes AA, 14500 is not mentioned.

LED type is not mentioned at all.

I think that it's a fake, but I ordered one anyway. It's a $4.61 lottery ticket.

If they hold AA cells and produce light I think its a deal. 3 were $11.72. I couldn't pass it up.

For me it's a lottery ticket with money back guarantee in case I don't win. I've gotten so good at Paypal complaints, it's almost like copy'n'paste. ;-)

In the title it clearly says "Ultra Fire C3 5 modes.... silver"... I think is the regular C3 aluminium painted in silver color, not Stainless Steel

This may be the case. But even if it is, its still a good deal at under $5.

Someone is gonna kill me at home, I pulled the trigger too haha.

Let´s see what is the finish,material and Led, the worst that could happen would be a good looking present for somebody else.

Thanks for the heads up, worth a punt I guess.

3 for $11.72 delivered, cheap gifts if nothing else.

Dont be too much excited guys, probably tomorrow all the orders will be cancelled.

If not, maybe the flashlight we are going to receive is just a *^¨ÑÑѨP^ÑÑ^*P

But that didn't stop me from getting one. Hey if nothing else we can use them for a world wide torture test :)

Oh no, did I just order 2 more UV showerhead lights?

Or maybe a Mickey Mouse flashlight! Who knows!

Lots of times the size quoted by Chinese dealers is the box it comes in, not the item.

It says that the measurements include the package. It had me wondering until I saw the fine print.

Can't be that bad even if the light sucks in the end, it will put out light. Just put it in the toilet or kitchen for times in need.... It takes AA, not a 18650 (that'd cost $$!)

They will send you the wrong light ..Even after i was screaming at them for months that they sent me numbers of the wrong lights and repeatedly told them that the description was for a stainless steel c3 180 lumen 3 mode light and they had sent out a cheap piece of garbage UV light instead ..They continued to sell the light on their website To members of blf and that's why I was screaming in the last thread .. They were doing it again .. I thought that was brilliant evidence for my paypal dispute ..this company was knowingly ripping off members of a forum i belong to ...while i was disputing the purchase .. sadly paypal sided with Focal and said if I sent the lights back focal would give me my money back ... the sale was 100$.. 25 $ of that was shipping ..and they wanted me to pay another 25$ to send back lights that Focal knowingly sent out as the wrong one ..

SO AM I SCREAMING HERE !!!

YES

DON"T BUY THIS .... unless you are dying to get into a paypal dispute .

focal offers a money back policy /..all you have to do is send your 12 led uv aluminum light(like a 99cent light ) back to get your refund ....

Someone needs to wake up and realize that this is a scam ...and they are doing it ....again .

I want to see beamshots of your 12led uv lights when you get them.

this should be a fun post to watch ..

READ THIS :

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2234

If you like paypal disputes and getting the wrong item..or dealing with unreputable ,shady vendors ...go for it .... You've been warned by 20 people they scammed on this same light ..

lazerpoint /wsdeals/focalprice are all the same company