C8 light menu use/ mode question

I posted this question in the 18650 forum and got no response, so will try here.
I am an inexperienced flashlight fan… bought a few different ones a few years ago, them retiring and a major move distracted me. Now I finally have time to get back into them! Trying to figure out how to use my C8 variant- an XinTD SC-82 V4. Can someone help me figure out/learn to access the menu/modes? Searched various ways to find instructions, no luck. I’m assuming there’s more than just on/off?
Any help would be appreciated! I’D like to be able to use it to its full potential.
Thanks in advance!

The info you need may be in this 2013 review that I found by searching for “xintd c8” - it’s long and picture intensive so I didn’t read it but saw it says the light has three modes.

Thanks for the reply, ich.
I had found & read that in my search. Re-read it again with your input, and the only thing I found in the comments was “soft, partial push on the rear button will cycle through the modes.” I couldn’t get a soft push to do anything. Also another comment about turning it off/on quickly to cycle through the modes- and I can get it through 3 different intensities doing that/playing with it- but nothing I can reliably make sense of.