Callies Kustoms new 3100mAh 18650 batteries for sale now!

Has anyone tried the 3100 protected cells in a Spark SL6 yet?

This light is picky about cell diameter.

xxllmm4 wrote

"we really want to get some people to try these out so we are dropping the price to $13.95ea!"

In the above statement it should read some american people.

On the international site it's $ 23.90 for one protected battery.

Did I miss something?

For 13.95 I would order some right away, but at for 23.90 each I can wait. It says, the price includes $ 6.00 for shipping (that makes 17.90 for the battery, right?) Why? I'm confused. I really would like to have some, but not for this price.

Woohoo! Hand grenades!

4000mAh? Really? Oh wait, not really.

Honestly, this is a thread for Callies Kustoms batteries, not something you think we should buy.

My apologies.

Thank you. I just noticed they had specs for the unprotected cells and they are very similar to my older Panasonics that fit perfectly. Since I use a safe charger and my light has a low voltage cut off at 2.5 volts, I should be good to go with unprotected cells.

My only question about those is, what do I do with the tabs? Can they be removed without damaging the contacts?

Hi folks,

I ran across these cells on Ebay and using google found your website and this thread. I am local (work in Hillsboro, OR probably 10 min. away) and I'm glad to do a full test and review of these cells and the higher discharge rate 2250 Ah cells. I have a CBA II and iCharger 3010b and have done lots of testing with lithium cells (usually A123 M1 cells and their 20 Ah prismatic cells). Let me know if you are interested. I usually hang out on the Endless Sphere forum (same name: webfootguy) and drive an EV (TWIKE).

Phil H.

Hi webfootguy and welcome!

Higher discharge rate tests surely would be interesting!

I just realized I never put my results in this thread. Sorry about that.

Here they are tested up to 5A

Here is some other test data, including some of mine. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?317792-Callie-s-Kustoms-18650-battery

placing a order for two right now... :)

i hope they are not too long since it is going in my TK11.. i have the eagletac 2400mAh and it is slightly a bit longer then my AW 2200 and 2900mAh batteries that i currently using..

i realy want to buy some to try out but at $30 usd each shipped to australia i feel i might have to go the redlist 3100 they are 5 usd cheaper shipped even still 25 usd each is pushing it i have 14 TFF that work well for the price 14 for $140 aud

I just placed an order for the 3100 and an IMR for my new DEFT-edc-LR. I like what I see in the reviews.

Got them today. That is some fast shipping! I'll pop them in the Pila tomorrow and get them into my DEFT.

Just ordered 2 today after reading about problems with ****Fire 3000 used in multi cell flashlights. Hopefully these will fit in my new UniqueFire 3900 Triple XM-L when it arrives.

I order two and already got a tracking #

Are these still available at $13.95? The website lists them as $15.95 right now.

The price drop was when they first offered them for sale in June, 2011. They have been $15.95 for a long time. I wouldn't put them in every light I own, but they are great batteries.

And Welcome to BLF!

Does any one know how to contact callies kustoms … I ordered some 18650’s from there and I dont see anyway to contact them on the site or track/confirm an order or anything….From what I can see the site provide a way to order and pay for abtteries and nothing more…Any help would be appriciated!!!