Calling all Olight M22 owners. Especially recent owners.

I remember it came dirty, like greased. I polished it with a clean cloth.

Mine came looseing. It flicker on first use.

S# D12121409. It cost less than $65.

No, it was half price. My point was it IS a $90 light so you expect it to be perfect, considering it’s an Olight.

Marc.

I went outside with last night. You can tell it would be very impressive the beam is nice. However it doesn’t cycle through it’s modes properly, turning the head stopped working.

Marc

Well, if you paid 45$ then its not 90 bucks light but 45 bucks light, you only expected that it will be 90 bucks light but there were no guarantees for it. Obviously there were a reasons why it’s half the price.
Similar as when you buy SRK for 25$ and expect it to perform as TM36 or TK75 :bigsmile:
Olight might have slightly under specks lights and they sale them for lower price, just a thought…

And what a silly thought it is. He bought a brand new light on sale, not a factory reject. Get you facts straight.

In the M3XS UT groupbuy we were paying almost half the MSRP and no one got any problem with their light, having a discount doesn’t mean the item should be any different than when buying full price.

Exactly what I would say. I bought a $90 light on sale. Now if they had said to me it’s $ 45 because it’s crap, I would not have bought it.

Marc

I paid for my $64.50 in February 2014. In its case included a holster, white filter (diffuser), lanyard, two o-rings, battery magazine for CR123A, SS bezel and Olight 2600mAh battery… and promotional paperwork. When I opened the box I said WOOOOWWWWW :smiley:
I hate “protected” batteries and I sold it for $10 ;).

That’s another thing, the stainless bezel is missing even though its in the pics.

Gearbest will sort it out, I’m sure.

Marc

My “black” bezel looks like the one in this photo (from: http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_23154.html)

Would you say the ano on the bezel matches the torch?

Marc

No.

My “black” bezel does not seem anodized. It looks like a real gunmetal (blued). Not seem aluminium, possibly SS (not magnetic).
The ano of my M22 looks like another branded torch.

P.D.: Bezels on the scale…
“Black”: 14.5g
SS: 14.0g

Sorry… Me, poor english and translator…

Your English is fine I appreciate your comments.

Have you taken tail cap readings yet?

Marc.

NCR18650BD (flat top w/o “protection”) / 4.07V
High = 2.41A
Low = 0.06A
Med = 0.78A

Multimeter Minipa ET-845 in 10A position, 14AWG cables and 40cm length (each)

Yours is low as well. This seems so unlike olight. There is now way 2.41A will give you 950 lumens.

Where did you buy it?

Thanks

Marc

http://stores.ebay.com/skybentrade/

My Olight M-21X Warrior I’ve recently bought from GB draw 2 A at tail cap and gives some 700 OTF lumens, close enough to rated spec (750 lumens).

Well, if you read selfbuilt’s review he measured 860 lumen on the M22. 90 lumen less than 950 lumen.

selfbuilt’s Olight M22 Review

Never seen a fake Olight.

The Olight M22 Warrior used to come in either the silver SS or a darker variant from the factory.