Can I change leds in tm16gt?

Does the tm16 use stars like other. Single emitter light? What size would I need to order? I want a warmer tint on the light

I’m don’t know about the TM16GT but here’s M4D M4X’s review the TM16…with a teardown.

Perhaps already covered in the teardown:

-it uses a square copper MCPCB with 4 leds in series
-if you go with individual Mcpcb they must be 20mm to clear for the reflector base, but need to be cut on one side to fit on the shelf, also individual centering ring are required
-reflector opening is 9mm
-stock Mcpcb is slightly slimmer than a noctigon

If you only want a emitter swap it’s pretty easy, just remember the polarity of the LEDs before removing them, and reflow the new ones all at the same time.

It’s more in depth than I am comfortable with, if I could simply pop some 20mm stars in I would do it.
Thank you guys

I have never tried an led reflow. Tm16gt is much too expensive to risk ruining

Another alternative is to use convoy L2 style centering rings and 16mm stars, the L2 centering ring gives you enough clearance for the wires. I’m not sure how the ~1mm extra height will affect the beam focusing, but this method doesn’t require any modification.

Led reflow is easy specially on a large board like this because the heat is well distributed so you will have a large time window to notice when the solder is liquefied, on smaller boards it can get too hot too quickly. Perhaps a US located member can do it for you if you send them the MCPCB and LEDs?