Can we get a DinoDirect coupon/deal sticky?

I placed an order with them yesterday on a $16 light, before finding this post. I was going to order a Romisen RC-T6 Q5 but now I'm reconsidering....maybe I need to find a more reliable reseller for this purchase.

I have been trying to contact customer service for two days with no luck. The price can be good but there is a limit to the amount of BS I will put up with to save a few buck. I probably spent 10 hours over the weekend trying to place an order and get in touch with CS. I am kind of glad they didn’t let my order go through. Now I can just buy from a better dealer. DD probably won’t be around for much longer if they keep up this level of garbage.

Hi friend, well, if there is any problem with the product you bought from our store, please contact with our customer service, then we will give you a reasonable respond, thanks. You can also contact with me, I will try to help you, also I have sent you a message, you can directly talk with me. Happy new year.

I got what I ordered. Took about a month to arrive. Worth the wait.

Dave

I've placed 3 or 4 orders with DD this fall and all have been filled correctly and I've gotten my stuff within 3-4 weeks. No complaints here.

Just checked my score:

Since 7/19/2011:
- 28 orders
- delivery times from a bit less than 2 weeks to about 4 weeks
- contacted CS 3 times, always got a prompt response and good refund (as GC) or they sent the correct replacements

All in all, still a happy camper.

However, ordering from them requires knowledge (products, prices), patience (shipping, CS) and 105% attention (disappearing coupons, changing prices, ..), so my evaluation result is:

Recommended for seasoned buyer who know what he is doing.

=> I have recommended DD to some of my friends, BUT I wouldn't recommend it to my mother.. :)