Candle Power Forums ( Idiots ? )

That's what finally got on my nerves... the members with money written all over them and letting everyone know it. My comments finally got me permabanned.

Rich

cone, you're killin' me. :bigsmile:

Where's edc when you need him. He has a great picture about 'keep digging'...

"I have not yet begun to dig!"

John Paul Jones

I think that's the quote, anyway.

I still think Greta is kind of hot in a weird sort of way.

To each their own. I just hope for your sake that she bakes cookies.

You guys are a RIOT !

Well, that kinda depends on who you ask.

Well, you got that part right anyway... :Sp

Plus, you gotta assume that she really likes flashlights. And probably gets a lot of freebies. I mean c'mon, I have to have my lights delivered at work sometimes...so I don't get in too much trouble.

Yup, I'm starting to see a certain logic there, Troop. You might be on to something.

I feel a little sick now. I might have had too many cookies. I wonder if my wife could make me some hot lemon tea.

If someone makes you cookies, eat 'em and say thank you. We all have blind spots and things we are sensitive about. I watched too many underdog cartoons and am stuck with the notion that justice is real. It is but only to the extent that we create it between each other, each day, in each moment. I prefer jokes that do not ridicule and cookies that aren't burnt. This post is not directed at anyone.

I prefer BLF,we can say what we want here...

Tongue Out

My wife read my post where I referenced her "hairy arse." She laughed her hairy arse off! She cuts the grass as well HeHe.

Keith

Hi there Sunday. Agree with your sentiment"s. I read your post"s when I lurked here for Months..........thought you were cool. I was gonna ask today where you went. Glad your still around. BTW, do you bake? Cut the grass?LOL

Keith (who loves and respects women. Even if they don"t bake)

I never claimed to be smart, just good looking.

I didn't have that reaction at all, but perhaps only having 2 daughters my experience is somehow lacking . . .

Suggest you look up the definitions for infer and imply. Then come back and enjoy.

That shirt needs a comma after the h, 'cause it has a whole other meaning that made me laugh.

Yet another thread, completely