Can't find the brand name or manufacturer

Hello, new to the forum I need help finding info on who makes or where to buy my flashlight. A buddy of mine found it on the road and asked if I wanted it. I’ve searched high and low online but I can’t find it.

Info about the flashlight

• It’s about 8.5” long
  • It can be taken apart into 3 pieces
  • Aluminum
  • Takes 3 AAA batteries to power it.
  • It’s LED
    *On the led circuit board it has the wording CREE printed on one side and H2213 printed on the other.

I can’t find any other markings on it or any manufacture info printed on it. I don’t know how to post pictures on here but if someone can tell me how I will post them.

Hi cali-boi12! Welcome to BLF!!

A suggestion (among many :wink: ) on how to upload images to the forum on this thread:

Hope it helps!

The usual crap 3aaa light

Partially no driver just relies on poor batteries to limit current
Purple blue LED
Not much light
Short runtime, compared to a good light with 3000mA 3.7V lithium battery

A Convoy S2+ with a brand 18650 gives you way more light with longer runtime.

I’m guessing the 2 AAA cells are loaded into a long skinny tube, vs in a short fat holder, eh?

Sounds like a generic light, but yeah, those AAA lights are unregulated. When it gets dim enough that you toss the cells for new ones, they’ll still have about half their juice left in them, so they’re incredibly wasteful.

It’ll work, sure, but you can easily get (much) better lights out there for cheap.

Still, a pic would be nice. Who knows, maybe you got a rare good one.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/9483900

has anyone see this light before? any reviews or manufacturer? am interested in buying it

Uh, no, don’t buy a potato.
Get something from a reputable brand like olight, fenix, nitecore, thrunite, mecarmy, zebralight, surefire, convoy, etc….

Here’s one pic, hopefully it worked.

Here’s another

would you believe us to pay 17$ for a Lii 100 charger, Utorch UT01 and decent 14500 battery with coupons, you blast this light away with more brightness, same runtime and a fraction of its size

This looks like some generic chinese flashlight from 20 years ago.
Pretty much impossible to find the manufacturer if they still even exist.
There are MUCH better flashlights then that these days.

Looks like a cree XR-E led. Likes already been said you would be way better off even with a 10$ flashlight running a li-ion than what you had.
I would take a guess to say between 120 to 200 lumens.

…which, back in the day wasn’t bad.

Should be fine for a kick-around light, but seriously, don’t even try to get another one, Ain’t worth it.

Try a Jetbeam Jet-I, or Sofirn SP10B, both single-AA lights, that’d blow this one out of the water.

Just don’t use alkaleaks, unless you want to ruin the lights. Use NiMH like eneloops.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :+1: That’s the its going to hurt dance :laughing:

Wow, that’s an expensive plastic light…
I’ve seen clones in yellow plastic, with 2 reflectors for much less.
I think it’s kind of cool looking.