-CELL PHONE PLAN $$$- *Make My Corporate Pocket Overflow*

$0.26 for 1 gb in India! Spirituality, Spicy foods, Sacred Monkeys(With cell phone cuz it’s so cheap) roaming the streets, Endless YouTube videos...no Coronavirus.

In the U.S., Consumer Cellular is probably cheapest if you don't use data.

My mom and I are on Consumer Cellular.

AT&T “Unlimited and More Premium” shared with 3 family members, 4 lines total with a first responders discount. $165 total, my share is about $45. “Unlimited” data and everything else, 25 free directv streaming channels, one free premium channel, 15gb’s per line of tethering.

Wow so many good plans! How do you ever choose a cell plan? I spent days trying to decide before.
I’m just BYOD (bring your own device) so no contract. Was on a 10 GB plan when Rogers gifted me 5 GB free for long term customer and so now I have 15 GB. I also use the data for my data phone app. Now I have 2 cell numbers. :smiley: :partying_face:

Mine with Telekom Unifi Bebas.
Advertised at 4G unlimited data,8Mbps capped speed,Rm20 weekly approx Usd5.
Pratically,unlimited data but speed averaging at 3Mbps and weekly service interuption.
Call is Rm7 or Usd2.50 per 60 mins.
4G is on Band 5 ‘850Mhz’ fdd on my place,and on some city can go to 4G+ on TDD bands.
Voice call is at Volte with compatible phone or else on 3g.

I just looked up our latest bill.

It's $40.65 for two lines with unlimited long distance (in the U.S.), but practically no data.

If you don't need data, it's a good deal.