Cheap aa or aaa flashlight under 25 dollars for kids.

I need a pink, purple & black flashlight for kids. Preferably with fast shipping. I don’t mind paying 10-15 extra dollars so ship in out a week earlier. I’m looking at something that resembles Trunite Ti 2 or 1s. Any advice?

L3 Illumination L10 comes in pink and black:

Crelant V01A in purple and black:
http://www.md-lightsource.com/Crelant-V01A-AAA-108-lumens-EDC-Flashlight-V01A.htm

Thrunite TiS from IS in pink and black:
https://illuminationsupply.com/thrunite-c-28_96/

xtar wk50 in pink/ purple and blue

TY… I went with the Thrunite TiS. for 9 bucks they’re a steal considering I was seeing them or the Ti2 verson to be like 20-30 bucks.

When I think kids, I imagine them shining the lights into their eyes. Maybe I’m paranoid, but I would rather err on the side of caution, and not give them anything with a high lumen count.

I’m more like, “Run with scissors, bet you wont do it again!”

It’s so true. I’ve show them to two of my uncles, my flashlight collection (he’s 50+) one of them immediately shined it at kids. The kids did it too, in return. Finally gotten my uncle to understand about lumens and flashlight safety. It’s not like they don’t know but they don’t understand these flashlights are over the 150-300 lumens ones you see domestically. That’s why I got them TiS, they are pretty good and also give a good bang for the buck as well as safety.

Buy them a c8 mini from fasttech, 2,80$ per piece and the 30 lumen wont hurt anyone :slight_smile:

WHY have I never heard of this before? That is the cutest darned little light I’ve ever seen.

I thought the same, when i first saw them few days ago. So i ended up ordering 6 pieces and some eneloops :slight_smile:

Definitely adding 1 or 2 to my next order that falls below free shipping. :slight_smile:

Looks like it would be interesting to mod too, if I could find a premade metal pill (no lathe :frowning: ).

Probably should consider these too on sale for $2:

Real XPE, much more usable than the mini C8 (generic LED).

I don’t like zoom :stuck_out_tongue: