Cheap U2 XML single cell 26650 lights

Took about two weeks total time to receive my order from Manafont. The order was extremely well packaged with each item covered in many layers of bubble wrap. The Cree UF-2200 flashlights with the new XM-L U2 emitter are impressive performers and solidly built.
My only “complaint” is that these companies should include a copy of the original order in the shipment so you can see that everything ordered was included. After 2 weeks elapsed time, one can’t remember every item ordered.

I also have the grey UF2200 U2 from Manafont, and am impressed. It’s doing duty as a yard light and is a nice size.

I just ordered two more UF2200’s to give as gifts for Xmas to my auto mechanics for their super service they provide for me. I also ordered a charger for each that comes with an 18650 2600 Mah battery. They have a pricey Snap On LED flashlight they paid about $200. for. I showed them my UF2200 and it easily outperformed the ‘fancy’ Snap On torch. The UF2200 is smaller which is what they need when working in tight areas.

17mm driver?