CK's 3k post GAW. 3 lights, WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Congrats. I am not in both because of the postage and because to be honest I don’t regularly use most of my lights, only a select few.

Congrats for 3k post!!
I’m in for Jetbeam!
First light I bought was a LL P7. After that, I found this forum and I becomed a flashaholic :person_facepalming:

Thanks for the GAW, count me in for the Jetbeam.
My first flashlight was a plastic coleman incandescent AA light, after that i bought a Maglite 3D which i used for over a decade, until i found BLF…

Congrats for 3k post!

I’m in for Jetbeam!

My first led flashlight was a sunwayman C20C.

I am in for Rii E21 it would definitely be useful on checking far to reach corner of a trailer chassis for cracks. (This would be my very first modded light)

Thank you very much for the opportunity and congratulations on your 3k posts and 5 year membership to BLF. Keep safe and God bless you

Congratulations and thanks for the chance.

I’m in for the Jetbeam.

Thanks!

Not in Ck but congrats on the 300 posts, I think. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve loved what you have contributed to the forum. :beer:

In in for the sup fire a6 if it’s not too late. I never built a light, the closest I have come is to flash Anduril in my D4. My first real flashlight that led me down this rabbit hole was a nichia brass worm. Now my D4 is my EDC.

Thanks, and congrats on 3k posts :beer:

You’re good, anyone else feel free to join up till midnight tonight (EDT). I’ll draw next few days and let winners know.

Good luck everyone, and BTW the next GAW is already planned!

First winner-sbslider for the A6

Second winner- Yokiamy for the JET-MK

3rd winner- Maninthree for the E21.

Congrats guys, please contact me by wednsday 8/22 with your shipping info.

Funny mention, the first number I drew was 19 (Ima4wheeler), guess he’s got ready good luck with my drawings lol.

Congratulations to the winners.
Thanks Cereal_killer !

Congrats to the winners!

kewl, thanks so much for the opportunity to win a great light! :+1:

Congrats to the winners. Thanks for the GAW. You have added a bit of fun to BLF.

I got the Supfire A6 and batteries on Friday, thanks a bunch. It is a great light, much beefier than I imagined. I can see being able to run it on high and it not getting to hot. I have not gotten much chance to use it yet as I left the next morning, but brought it with me. Much throwier than I thought, which is good as I don’t have a single cell throwy light (or didn’t). Looking forward to trying it out more hopefully this week while we are out and about in the evening.

Matt

Well, i have sent CK PM’s but unfortunately no response…

I know he has been very busy lately.

Man I’m sorry for the delay, I’m the mechanic for a construction company and while I’m employed year round most of the building crews at the company arnt. That means this time of year they’re working 10-12+ hour days 7 days a week trying to get it in making money to live over the winter. Those guys working long hours = me working longer hours. I’ve not seen a <120 hour check in 6 weeks and don’t expect to before cooler weather hits…

Just at the end of last week gotten a new box that meets the size requirements for minimal international USPS shipping costs, I’m trying to get this thing to you, half way around the world, on $7 man! The other guys lights I could print a label for and drop them in the outbox at my work, for international mail I have to do it in person at the post office.
I have tomorrow off but so does the PO.

I am honestly sorry for the delay but it’s out of my control, you have to understand going to work, making money, keeping the roof over my families heads is more important than standing in a government line at the post office to mail a gift I gave someone I don’t even know just cause I wanted to be nice.
I have your address, the light will be mailed asap but seeing as how this was a free [to you] GIVE AWAY how about a little leniency, not a call out in a public thread…

To the other 2 guys who were patient (and now both have their new lights) I thank you for your understanding that real-life > internet life.

No hard feelings CK, work is #1 since it provides you the most elementary things to take care of you and your family.

EDIT, unnecessary comment deleted.

I finally got a chance to try the light out last night, I am really liking it. I didn’t have a small thrower so I am liking that. Need to get used to Biscotti a bit, but I think I am getting it figured out. Looks like this will be a nice light that will definitely get use in my small collection. I started out liking the small form factor off AAA lights, but I am realizing the 18350s & 18650s are not too big in many situations, and the versatility of the UI is nice.

thanks, Matt