CLEARANCE ALERT!!!

Serious ?

Thats uncalled for.
They are free to charge any price they wish and we are free to not buy it if the price is too high.

I had a look at the clearance lights, way too rich for my blood. But if they don’t sell then they will likely lower the price further

And i am free to call it what ever i want . If i see exploitation in any form, it’s my internal duty to act . Silence and obediance is certainly not the way forward .

And i could do the same to you but the rudeness statue of the forum’s terms makes sense because being a jerk is not conducive to productive discourse.

If an official entity answers with empty ideas that are unrelated to the object you were reffering, and are doing so in a all knowing way tone, you are entitled to be irritated . But i don’t think i was rude, truth is rough .

But i would be the first one to buy the TO50R at $70 . It as it qualities .

TO50R is the only flashlight I have returned to China. Maybe for $60-70$ it might be acceptable, but a flashlight that doesn’t even have a front lens for that money… nope.

I like Wuben, but I don’t understand their high prices.

they are all too big, too expensive and do not have anduril

no sale

wle

The T050R is one of the highest quality light I’ve ever own. SureFire quality if not better. It’s also the light I own that can sustain TURBO for the longest time.

Yes, this light is expensive (VERY expensive ?) but don’t judge it as a ‘’budget’’ light. There is nothing cheap about it. It’s the best floodlight I’ve ever owned, super light for night time photography.

@derfyled, I believe Wuben should make a V2 of the light with a lens :slight_smile:

Definitely ! At least, Wuben provides a good holster to protect it but you are right, this light needs a glass lens in front of the optic.

BYW, another great feature of this light is the instant temporary turbo. As long as you hold the switch, you can get instant 2800 sweet floody lumens of high CRI light from LH351D (around 5000k ?). You need a quick blast? This light is always ready.

Again, I’m not saying this is a deal. What I’m saying is that this is not a budget light, it’s a professional tool.

So the TO40 and TO46 have a two button E-switch UI and STILL lack a shortcut to the lowest mode? Only shortcuts to turbo and strobe, mall ninja style.

I have a Wuben E1 AAA light and an E6. The E6 is a very cool form factor tiny thrower, but the E-switch UI is barebones with no shortcuts to turbo or moon. Only to strobe (mall ninja style again)

Wuben has great hardware but they really need to update their UIs as that’s where they are lacking compared to other brands we like here.

I agree about the E6 (supports both 14500 and AA batteries, which is a welcome benefit).

The E6 hardware is superb (with an exceptionally high quality reflector) but the User Interface is not (desperately needs shortcuts) and the E6 also needs another lower brightness level for a real moonlight mode.

The E6 could have been one of my favorite EDC lights, but these deficiencies disqualified it.

The only other Wuben I have is the C5 (also supports both 14500 and AA batteries). I would purchase more Wubens (even the more expensive ones) if they improved their User Interface.