CLEARANCE CORNER - Andrew Amanda

Today's Clearance Corner Buy is for the Bikers!

BUY HERE:

CLEARANCE: Eagletac SX30L3-R PRO XHP70.2 LED

SALE- NOW: 153.99 Was $219.90

just added NITECORE R40 to clearance today!

We are clearing this one out- and don't carry a lot of Klarus anymore. Anything else ya'll want us to markdown? Comment below "KLARUS XT11R Price Drop!":https://andrew-amanda.com/catalog-product-klarus-xt11r/

New CLEAR OUT: Folomov 18650S ONLY $26

while supplies last.... only a few left of these since we are trying to clean up around here.

Click to See more - Buy here

See more and SHOP the E2 and other clearance items

Every day we mark down a new item in the warehouse that needs to GO! What Older versions of the products we carry do YOU think we should mark down?

Alright BLF fam- I could use your support… Everyday Andrew let’s me pick an item that needs to be clearance priced to clear out.
It obviously can’t be our newer product or product that moves consistently (Which I seem to have the knack for picking… doh!)

So Whoever wants to help me out here’s what I’m giving to Andrew to pick from- I need 3 solid items that can be marked down.
Help out your flashlight damsel in distress would ya?

any of those good choices?

Thanks for whoever responds!

Jetbeam thrower and one of the Eagletacs. Much as I like the big Eag, putting the smaller AAA on sale is a handy way of getting people to add themselves a little gift if they ordered one of the others. Putting the Jetbeam thrower on sale puts people in reach of their first throw light.

I was late to the party on throwers, my actual and real needs being a balance of flood and throw in a small package. It all went a bit wrong after the Astrolux MF04. :wink:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFKPyXkaOc/view?embed

Xtar Over 4 Slim Charger by mary gillogly50% off Xtar slim charger - $34

Thanks Rich! I wrote this down! We are actually phasing out eagletac so stay tuned for some clear outs of that brand

ya heard it here first folks……

Eagletac GX30L2D Rechargeable XP-L HI V3 LED Flashlight Kit Model 1700 Lumens

CLEARING IT OUT….$84.95