【Clearance】Wurkkos WK01/WK02/WKC06/TS30/TS30S lowest price/HD20 new color orange release

Ahh now that is one way to make everyone happy! :sunglasses:

I didn’t think a second version would have been a possibility! Excellent idea! The prototype looks great.

That looks really good! I’d still like to see it with AA support, but a poll is definitely a good idea (and two versions is too kind).

Is this prototype functional or just a host? Can you share what emitter options will be offered?

Great idea! Hoping matte will provide a better texture to prevent slipping out of the hand….plus will look great!

Chiming in for 4000K and even the more liked 2700K…. I see people still talking about 2700K in their FC11s and wanting it back in more hosts.

yes, after the prototype testing, will going to final production

We will discuss the following options for the “WK10 Triple mini light ”:
First of all, we are very satisfied with the current size and appearance. If need to compatible with AA batteries, we need to increase the length, which will change the original structure.So

1. Keep this design as a simple version,simple UI, low price, like less than 15.99.
  2. Increase the length to make an upgraded version, which can be compatible with AA batteries and use Anduril 2.0
  3. Keep this existing compact design use anduril 2.0 and aux lights but only work with 14500

There is a new thread of discuss of WK10:

TS30S SBT90.2 $59.9 after code C9JV5SOG

20% discount code for FC11/FC12 ON wurkkos.com
IV7RZH82

20% CODE FOR fc11 :IV7RZH82 on wurkkos.com

we will go ahead with option 3 and will assemble prototype with single color aux and test it

code update for HD15/ HD15R :TNRXJ21L
$28.99 after code, HD15 new color with short 18350 tube included too.
https://wurkkos.com/products/wurkkos-hd15-dual-leds-angle-flashlight-sst20-lh351d-usb-c-rechargeable-18650-torch-with-power-bank-function?VariantsId=10220

That is wonderful news. Please consider RGB’s for auxiliary!!

Thanks

yes, we will consider it on a 21700 version, maybe upgrade from TS21

Is there a code for the TS30S on Amazon US?

15% off:TA85SA2J
deal price: 67.99$
Start Date: 2022-4-11 00:01

HD15R (red beam) with blue color in stock now

Man I wish the FC11 came in the blue of the HD15. That color is awesome!

yes, the ice blue looks great and we are trying to do more camo and white

Is there a code for the WK30 on the German Amazon page?