ClipSwitch Flashlights

This is an interesting,funny & awesome comment.

Yes I like the idea. Shirt pocket friendly.

I am in

neat idea!

Great idea! Good for dog-walking so i can easily pop it out of my pocket and find the steaming landmine!

Did I mention free shipping to the winners?

Since some weeks I started using a LT Tool AA clipped on my pocket, and in the first version I was using a forward clicky switch. It turned on some times so I quit using it and went back to a reverse switch.
I admit that clip switch would have been useful in that situation as I would be able to avoid accidental activation in the pocket, while having the flashlight ready to use when taking it out of it :wink:

BTW, this is Barry0892 (from Sofirn): http://budgetlightforum.com/user/12920 !

Nice work on these lights!! :+1:

EDIT: Forgot to say: Please count me IN and thanks for the giveaway :wink:

I like the idea.

I prefer 14450 battery so i would like one flashlight 14450 clip switch! :smiling_imp:

I know that Nkon sells 14430, but I think you mean 10440 or 14500.

I’ve got some custom designs in the works for ClipSwitch lights that will run off an AA, AAA, 10440 or 14500.

I’ve also got my eye on the new Streamlight Macrostream (Macro, not micro). Looks like it might work with the clip switch mod as well, but only time will tell. The body may not hold up to the current for pushing 500 lumens.

funky idea, im in

possible ive added myself twice, sorry about that

It’s all good, I’ll sort out the commenters and make sure there is only one entry each. Since I had started another post in the giveaways section it’s kinda confusing but everyone from both posts will be entered into the giveaways.

I thought I had posted in this thread but I don’t see my comment anymore. Weird. I’m interested. I’d love to test one out.

The contest for the blue Microstream ends tonight! There’s still time to say or do something clever to increase your chances of winning it.

What about reliability?

What about the thickness of the metal? Easy to bend? Will it tolerate normal wear and normal use of continous “insert-remove” from pockets??

Any idea about that???

And the winner is… phouton! PM en route.

Thank you all for the helpful comments and there were quite a few clever/funny ones.

On leap day I will draw the winner of the black one so be sure to keep commenting for your chance to win.

Thanks!! Hope it brought a smile. :slight_smile:

Congrats

It arrived today. Such a nice blue. The body, that is. :slight_smile: The beam is fine to my eyes, with color temperature warmer than the Manker E03H (cool white) and a bit cooler than the Sofirn SP40 (5300K).

I’m curious if the ClipSwitch logo was somehow stencilled on or if it was done manually.

Due to the UI on this light, with no mode memory, the use of Clipswitch always has it come on in Low. Luckily, “low” of 50 lumens is not too low and quite usable. Of course, the tail clicky (my first forward clicky!) or ClipSwitch can be used to change to High mode.

Wow. Nice blue!

Try to test a bit more the clipswitch function when taking out from pocket.

A bit more impression about the idea please

Thanks

(The black holster is from it? It is the same than maglites)