Closed- 24hr group buy (US ONLY) Uniquefire 1508 interchangeable head flashlight HOSTS

I haven’t seen any reviews yet, are there any? I’m mostly interested in how the zoom mechanism looks/works.

No reviews. I don’t think anybody has one yet

I can’t find decent pictures online, can you post some?

Edit: found them

I might be interested in 1 body and 2 75mm head, wil send payment if I decide.

Is the body 1s or 2s?

Canada is basically the US right?

Canada is America's hat. :)

pictures and some discussion previously at

Dang, bad time to be short on money. So it goes.

[sigh]

So anyway, I’ve had the 1405/1504 on my wishlist for a while, but this looks like a better option, better light, bigger lens, better all around deal. I better order now before they flush the QC down the toilet and start shipping cheaper build quality and parts.

I also will buy:
1x 1508-75 - $23.00
1x extra brass pill - $3.00
shipping – $10.00
grand total: - $36.00

One Pill for an XP-E2 or XP-G2 thrower; the second for an XP-L HI. I had hoped to cut down on my Flashlight budget this year, so Thanks Bunches Buddy… :weary:

$36 - So much for “Budget”. The only light I’ve ever paid more for was my XP-L-HI FET S6 triple…

Paypal to follow shortly.
Paypal sent!

I take it that by host you are meaning no LED or Driver in the first light?

Correct, no LED or Driver

If you really want one, pay the price for the US shipping and if there is a price difference I’ll email you for the difference. Just may not ship priority.

Can be 1S or 2S. Why 2 75mm heads? The pill resides in the body, not the head. If you want to switch LED’s, get a 75mm light with an extra pill.

sorry for my ignorance but are these ‘complete’ flashlights, or just hosts? Thanks.

I think it’s pretty clear these are hosts only, both in the OP and previous comments

:nerd_face:

Officially closed and ordered.

Surprised there wasn’t more interest! Seems like a good deal for a new light that looks like a promising aspheric throw-beast!

It would be a lot more interest if this would be done in regular N10 - GB style :)

I am interested in 50mm version only. I am very afraid how would XP-G2 look in 75mm aspheric:)

If I can speculate about lux/candela results taking to my UF lenses experience (XP-G2, single DD driver, INR/IMR Cell) it will be something like this:

38mm: 100-120 kcd

50mm: 220-280 kcd

67mm: 350-420 kcd

75mm: 520-600+ kcd :)

I think they will also have poor flood mode.

But anyway I am looking forward for reviews and modds :)

Yeah but I needed the hosts quickly as I’m almost out and I have about 20 people needing lights. And group buy stuff is time consuming!!!

I would have got on board but 24hrs. wasn’t enough notice for me as I’m not on the site every day.
Anyone know where I can order them from?

Late post but i ordered
1x 1508-75 at $23.00
1x extra brass pill at $3.00
shipping – $10.00
grand total: $36.00
Thank You

This is awesome, you should try to convince the seller to offer it directly to consumers in the future! :slight_smile: