Closed: 3rd Annual BLF Scratch Made Light Contest

Status update:

The judges are sweating while trying to put contestants to right order. This will take the full seven days for sure.

Meanwhile, there is a twist: This year we will have also a special "People's Choice"-award!

I'll post a poll tomorrow for you all to define who will get that award. And to make it a bit harder, there are no categories in that award!

That's right. You will be voting for a single best build in the whole competition - and the winner will get K40t from hc-lights.fi

All other prizes are put into one pool and winners can then select their prizes from that. #1 from hand made category starts, followed by #1 from machine made category, then #2 from hand made, and so on. That will ensure everyone will get what he likes best (from the lights that are still in the pool).

There will be enough prizes, so that every contestant will get something!

How does that sound like? :)

great!

Sounds good, but…

I would also like a prize.

Pilotdog, start watching your mailbox, you can expect something to show up in the next couple of weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

(years ago, when I worked at my Dad’s lumber yard, the book keeper would tell me “Great job! Expect a little something extra in your paycheck this Friday!” As I’d walk away he’d murmur, “ain’t getting squat but expecting it doesn’t hurt anything!” lol)

Hahaha

My first thought was “When did I give Dale my address?”

Maybe a week if your lucky. Two weeks if your really unlucky.

Ooo dark, Very Dark

deleted too dark.

Here's a link to the voting thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/72710

Bump for inspiration