(closed,all sold out) Review: No strobe,L/M/H,no memory "BLF MINI" Light

It should be… but it is not. Next time we should refer to each other :wink:

I ordered 2 and paid over AliExpress.

I did remember,just share and get the coupon from ali.(many people have few different accounts with coupon,and make order from me.)

I searched for a while,and now seems the rules changed.

you share,and others buy,you then get.

Best Regards

Nah, just like referrals then :Sp (better $$ though)
Thanks for the heads up, usermode :wink:

UPDATE: someone wants to share Ali links for that light? I buy yours, you buy mine :bigsmile:

Is the deal still on? Aliexpress say: Sorry, this item is no longer available!
I think the deadline will end midnight and not in the morning.

hi ,

sorry, the time limit came to the end.

it's online now.

Regards

Rey

Yay!

:wink:

The first part of the waiting is over !

Rey,

Going through your shop I couldn’t access our BLF MINI special.

However, going through the FaceBook reference it did appear; so I stumped up for another, & put a note to include a battery this time. :slight_smile:

My thinking was that the factory might be happy to continue over 50: if notified in time??

EDIT: Looks like I may not have seen page 5. Just checked - link from page 4 still connects Rey.

Thanks AlexHH,

I needed the laugh.

hi John,

Sorry,Ali products online time has come to the end,It's ok now.

Regarding the facebook share and coupon,pls see Reply #202.

today and tomorrow are still ok to add orders.

Best Regards

Rey

What battery type?

CR123A or 16340

Are there any know problems with CR123A and german customs?

Theorizing, one might get about 2 hours at ~170 OTF lumens on High (JohnnyMac) using a good 4.5Wh primary CR123. From a RCD123 (16340) with only around 2Wh capacity; the High might BURN - with a JohnnyMac 500 lumens effective output (OTF) - but possibly only for about 15 minutes, and in short bursts. …(Rated [LED] output could be around 800 lumens).

Should lumens need to quadruple to make output seem twice as bright: some may accept a somewhat reduced High output, but good runtime - without needing expensive re-chargeables & the necessary charger. (I have just jumped in :quest: ).

This runtime will be further extended on the new 2% Low & 30% Medium. It should be interesting to see what output and runtimes actually result from the new L/M/H levels for our BLF MINI when using the different battery types.

I’ve never had problems with the German customs.

Some info about $5 coupon :frowning:
http://www.aliexpress.com/activities/share_to_win_coupons.html

No problems so far.

Quoting myself.
Found this, quite recent, post: Review: Trustfire Mini-01
Can someone confirm $60 min order, please?

Can I still get 2 of these? Thanks, Terry

hi Terry,

yes,order can be placed for these 2 days.

Pls confirm PP will show your address correct. if not,pls leave the address as a PP message.

2pcs $31.8 to vivian2C326@yahoo.com.cn.

$31 at Ali link:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-Trust-Fire-Mini-01-280-Lumen-CREE-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-with-keychain-and/610867_609814150.html

Best Regards

Rey