(closed,all sold out) Review: No strobe,L/M/H,no memory "BLF MINI" Light

Thank you :slight_smile:

see the pictures here, PWM test result.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87677145@N07/

Looks good! Thanks Rey! (& thanks to TF engineer as well)

Low (seems to be about 2%, 1042Hz):

Med (seems to be about 30%, 1042Hz):

Really looking forward to receiving these. :)

How long will these be available for? I’d love to get one, but in all honesty will have to wait to the end of the month before I can spend anymore money. Will I still be able to get one then do you think?

When 1042hz version will be available?

One should take into consideration that after about a minute on high (utilizing the mini-01) this little light heats up very fast. At two minutes runtime on high it’s literally too hot to hold.
Thermal conductivity is excellent but due to the small form factor it burns up very quick. On a brighter note, when on medium mode the body does not burn up therefore one can enjoy the longer runtime with a fairly good amount of usable light.

Rey has done an excellent job with this little light. I am certain there will be many more who will want to purchase in the near future.

Hi Rey, I would like to order 2x BLF MINI. Is it still possible? If yes, should I just order them via Aliexpress (I have just created an account there)?

Rey, are you planning on sending another revised one to _the_ or just ship them out to the rest of us?

Sent From my Iphone

The idea is to trust the factory (& evidence shown as photos) => no need for another round => all of them will be shipped as soon as Rey gets them.

Yes, it's a small risk, but Rey can also check manually that the PWM is faster than in first samples.

AND: Welcome to BLF Damian! You'll love being here! :)

:bigsmile:
Sweet

Need information on how to order light.
Thanks

USA
United States of America
TadpolePilot@gmail.com

Check first post :wink:

Cool let’s get em goin’!

+1 on this, i would like to jump in for second one if we can get it 2$ cheaper

Can't wait to receive mine! Rey, you have done a fantastic job and I commend you!!

Now if Trustfire would take the hint and make the PWM on all their lights this high they'd dominate the budget flashlight market and make a fast inroad to even high-end flashlight snobs.

Still possible to order 2 units?

Rey did an awesome job putting this together for all of us and I just want to Thank him very much!!!

Interested!

Two questions:

1. Is it still possible to order?
  2. How many needed to reach 100?

I second the second question :bigsmile:

From Ali web: History Past 6 months: 33 orders (41 sets).
How many of us ordered by PP?