CLOSED! √ Banggood's 2015 NBA Finals GIVEAWAY -- Nitecore MH20 & DQG Titanium Alloy Super Mini Lighter

The Golden State Warriors will win in 7 games.

LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 12.4 points per game.

GS, 4 –2

Curry, 4.5 pts/game

My wild guess:
Cleveland in 6 games
Lebron by 2.2 points

The Golden State Warriors will win in 6 games.

LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 3.2 points per game.

Cleveland Cavaliers will win the series in game 5
(however) Stephen curry will be scoring the most over Lebron by 5 points per game (based on Lebron’s latest performances)

Warriors win the series in 6 games

Curry outscores James by 1.5 ppg

My prediction is I have no idea what you’re talking about being an aussie but I wanna win free sh!t

LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 3.2 points per game

cleveland in 7 games
lebron by 1.5 points 0:)

The Golden State Warriors will win in 5 games.
Lebron by 3.1 points :party:

Thanks for the chance!

The Golden State Warriors will win in 4 games.
LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 2.8 points per game

LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 2.2 points per game.

The Golden State Warriors will win in 4 games.
LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 2.8 points per game.

I have copy it by another guy… :bigsmile:

Cavaliers will win in 5 games.
Curry will outscore James by 3.3 points per game.

Oh the shame for not having any idea, well not really, I have no idea as well but do know we have two players, one on each team, Andrew Bogut and Matthew Dellavedova playing.

The Golden State Warriors will win in 5 games.
LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 3.9 points per game

Being a Brit, with no knowledge of most sports, let alone Basketball, I was about to forfeit a proper response. Then I coincidentally bumped into a family whilst on holiday in Disney World Florida; they were all wearing custom OHIO t-shirts.

So I took the opportunity to do what is so common in The States, yet almost unheard of amongst the typically reserved English in the UK. I struck up conversation with a total stranger. I managed to elicit some stats and details from him.

No longer am I so ignorant to think NBA is a type of university qualification, and Basketball is just like Netball except for very tall men…

So I’m going to go for *Cleveland Cavaliers to win* (of course he would say that being from the State).

In the 6th game (now understood to be best of 7 like in Tennis scoring.) He actually said 7th, but his wife said 6th. If there’s one thing 10 years of marriage has taught me is that the wife is always right. So I’m going with her opinion of 6th game.

Curry apparently has averaged about 30 points this year, which is more than LeBron. There was extreme boat noise during this part so I had to feign interest and hearing the details. So he reckons the stats would put Curry to be top scorer with 4.2 more than LeBron.

Hope this newly acquired, yet little understood sporting gobbledygook at least puts me in the giveaway draw for effort.

Good luck in the MBA Netball finals!

Hirsh

My money is on the Cleveland Cavaliers in 5 games.

I think LeBron James will score more than Stephen Curry by 2 points a game.

Thanks for the giveaway! I say Cavaliers win in 6, but Curry 2.4 more PPG than Lebron.

Cleveland Cavaliers will win in 6 games
LeBron James will outscore Stephen Curry by 3 points per game