CLOSED Giveaway!! Astrolux SS and the Astrolux SC flashlights Winner is #35 Ouchyfoot

I’d love to have this set! I signed up for the group buy but ran out of money right as it came to fruition, so I never got mine! Please count me in! Thanks O-L for your generosity!

Wow, quite generous. I would love an opportunity for these. If I do win, I would be happy to answer any questions members have about these lights within my capabilities.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Please count me in!

Count me in, Please.

Old-Lumens, you are a generous soul. Thank you for the donation and all your contributions. Can’t wait to see what you and Banggood come up with together!

I just have to take part in this, great looking things :sunglasses:

Justin: I´m out of words. All I can think of writing is wish all the best.
You really have made a difference Lighting up this place.

This sounds a bit ominous, hopefully what I am reading in-between the lines is wrong.

However can not pass up the chance at these beauties, IN.

Cheers David

Justin,
The Astrolux lights are BEAUTIFUL !
I’m drooling and hoping this is the winning number.

You are very GENEROUS and a Special Member on this forum.

THANK YOU

Thanks for generous opportunity. Count me in, please.

Thanks count me in.

I’m in. Thanks

Please count me in, thank you for your generosity! :beer:

I considered buying the BLF X5 & X6 in the aluminum version… but I didn’t do it, because I have to mind my budget. But I would love to have these lights, though.

I’m in. Thank you for doing this giveaway.

Justin,

I read your blog in your signature line…

If this number is picked, they are staying with you… You are a brave man and I am humbled by your plight, but no way you should feel undeserving of these. All joy is but a fleeting moment, it is not vanity to enjoy the good, only to try and change the fact all is impermanent… Now is the time to marvel and enjoy things like this, I understand your choice, but do not count yourself down…

I’m definitely in Justin. I’ve really wanted the little one badly.

Thanks! Count me in…

I’d like to be in the draw, please.
Thank you, Old-Lumens :slight_smile:

I’m liking Astrolux. The A01s are nice. These look cool too!

Hi Justin
Totally blown away and touched on many levels.

Recent member here and I feel I couldn’t take both if I was lucky enough to win this giveaway.

If I was lucky enough to win, I would only ask for 1 of the lights and ask if you could run the randomizer a second time for the second light or just pick someone

And because I’m so far away (Australia) and you have already done enough, I’ll pay for my own shipping ….not you

Stay strong
George

Hey OL! Awesome giveaway! Thank you for the chance to own these!

Please count me in!