(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

Only send the payment will be fine. no more steps. and then just wait.

I will update every processing while sampling.

do we provide shipping address with payment

BLF username and address

Yes, I remember everyone should have a default address on paypal.

Ok payment and info is sent. :slight_smile:

I just noticed the logo chosen after i sent my payment… :expressionless:
Like Chibi, i kind of not liking the design, it looks a bit to tacky. Would have been nicer looking to have just “BLF-Edition” or just plain BLF like others suggested.
would have been good if Lumintop could send some of them without that logo if requested, but i already sent my payment in.
i guess i will power up the Dremel grinder once it arrives.

Actually preparing to order 2nd unit if they change the tint :shy:
Compare with SWM D40A which using 4xAA in series so superior in output if using AA (lower run time on high), this one have more flexibility for battery sources.
Not many flashlight that O-L will like (video review), off course other than Maglite, which he usually upgrade to completely different level. :star:

And either NW or CW?

Edit: I should have said I paid, and with a note about which tint I wanted.

Some warning you were thinking of closing early would have been nice.

Yep agreed, it looks pretty tacky and most of the people that commented on that logo said they don’t want it. The image has actually been submitted for a few different group buys from memory and never made it on to any of them as far as I know.

I requested no logo if possible when I made the payment but if it comes with one then its tough luck I suppose.

Thank you WWEFANS.
Payment sent for one NW SD10, BLF edition.

May be reserve?

Payment made for 1 unit NW.

Payment sent for one NW and one CW

I just sent PP payment for one NW unit. Thanks, WWEFANS!

Thanks WWEFANS.

Rey:

You upgraded this light (UI), provided extra’s in purchase (carrier upgrade), moved the group buy fast, lowered the total units required.

You got it DONE.

Leadership!

Thank you,

Payment sent.

Thank You for all your time and effort in making this work for everyone who wanted this light.

Payment sent, thanks!!

Give raccoon city a free one as he cam up with the logo

payment sent!

the logo was originally from lightme, the F was reversed by Teutate