(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

Rey:

You upgraded this light (UI), provided extra’s in purchase (carrier upgrade), moved the group buy fast, lowered the total units required.

You got it DONE.

Leadership!

Thank you,

Payment sent.

Thank You for all your time and effort in making this work for everyone who wanted this light.

Payment sent, thanks!!

Give raccoon city a free one as he cam up with the logo

payment sent!

the logo was originally from lightme, the F was reversed by Teutate

Payment sent.

(Hopefully without distastefully-ugly-imo BLF logo design)

Thanks for all the time & effort to WWEFANS-Rey.

Payment sent for 1 CW

Thanks WWEFANS :slight_smile:

ha Gerrit, how do you do that? You were on the list, but this 'thanks' is your first post on BLF? Anyway: welcome to BLF from another dutchman, have fun! :-)

I like the “original” Logo from lightme more than with the reversed “F”.
-> BLF stencil logo

Is there a possibility to make a voting with a few Logos or so?
Just a normal writing “BLF Edition” like on the A8 would also be nice.

Or BLF SPecial Edition

Or maybe even something with a limitation (100 Group Buyers - perfect!) :wink:

This GB went faster than I thought. Luckyli I signed in for 2 :smiley:

Thanks to everybody who makes this happening!

Ok I’m a little confused, we have to pay now before the results of the test then we have to wait for the test samples to be delivered and approved and only THEN will the rest of the light’s be shipped?

Why bother with the samples if we all have to pay now? Why not just send them all at once?

I’d rather have mine sooner, can you ship my 2 at the same time as the samples so I dont have to wait? I’m not concerned about the results of the testing much (if I’m not happy with how they work I’ll just build them as hosts), I just want my light’s sooner. Also, is there an estimated transit time? Shipping from China I assume?

payment sent for 1 neutral white

thank you

payment sent for 1 neutral white

thank you

Payment sent for 5 x NW.

Thanks WWEFANS & Lumintop!

The closing happened faster than I imagined. Don't understand purchasing before samples are tested. Strange.

If someone wants my spot, just post here and let the OP know that you want it. I need to pass, since my lights haven't sold and I don't have the money right now. Sorry, didn't expect it to close so soon.

There are few changes compare to my list, now become 100 with additional name without post it here before (Gerrit & Robshare), or add units, may be by pm.
There is one name on original list is missing that make me worry, unless he want to be replaced: Nite Shadow

I only wanted 1 NW, somehow my name is on the list numbers 89 and 94. If somebody wants 94, jump in.

Payment sent for 1 NW. Thanks WWEFANS!

Ill take no. 94! Thanks.

Payment sent for one NW.

Thanks for making this happen!