(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

fb liked.

Isn’t this usually a 3xAA light? Did they change it into a 4xAA?

I really love the battery types on this one…

Liked fb page….

I’m in…

Thanks!!!

Looks like need separate thread for interest list of this group buy :slight_smile:

Apparently. I take it that it fits, and the driver can handle any voltage so that should not be a problem.

This light is becoming more and more interesting.

I’m in!

I will be a lucky man if I win…

(Liked your facebook page… Of course…)

Many many thanks…

It is getting a bit confusing with the giveaway going on, are people in for the group buy or just for the giveaway???

I like. I’m in for a chance.

Lumintop offered two to giveaway in order to promote the Group Buy but people have to remember that if Rey doesn’t reach the MOQ for them to make this light it won’t ever happen and won’t be given away. Think of it as a bonus for buying the light in the first place. Everyone who is entering the contest should really support the buy by purchasing one from this group buy. The two that win can cancel their order or use one of the two they now have to give one as a Christmas present.

It's not mandatory to sign up for the group buy in order to enter the contest for a free one but if everyone just signs up for the free one and never signs up for the group buy then neither one will materialize. Just my opinion on the matter. I can see how it can be confusing though and while helpful for the GB it could also hurt it.

Were I Rey and/or Lumintop I would have made a different announcement that two among the list of group buyers will get a free light. I think that would end all confusion.

In for the chance !

Edit: just "liked" through wifes FB page.

I wish they had found a better way to hide (or just eliminate) the blinkie mode. Sometimes double click will give you turbo mode, sometimes it will give you blinkie mode. Just not a good plan.

WWEFANS, please add me to the list for one NW. Oh, I’m already on the list :bigsmile:

I am still hoping for the first ever production (non-modded) light with a 80CRI XM-L2 (Cree has made them up to 5700K now, but available should be at least a 4000K one, like 5D2). If this light gets it I am sooooo in!

Cool

The list so far...

1 Boro

2 MRsDNF

3 DBSAR

4 264

5 leaftye

6 BIGBLOCKMOPAR

7 Chicken Drumstick

8 JMPaul320

9 antiparanoico NW

10 sandanbob

11 retiro675

12 saypat

13 troisanh

14 will34

15 DrJones NW

16 Tumbleweed48 NW

17 Richie086 NW

18 Calmaja NW

19 DavidEF

20 hanshanshans NW

21 allthumbs NW

22 TexasToasted NW

23 ezarc

24 light dispels darkness NW

25 vex_zg NW

26 jdunlap27284 CW

27 Cereal_killer

28 Joat NW

29 Jack83

30 Infinite NW

31 Shur

32 Shur

33 mikeyx NW

34 hyde NW

35 hyde NW

36 Werner

37 ilovejesuschrist

38 Serifus NW

39 Serifus NW

40 hanshanshans CW

41 magnet CW

42 TheGloriousTachikoma NW

43 paranid NW

44 Cereal_killer

45 _the_ NW

46 _the_ NW

47 _the_ NW

48 _the_ NW

49 _the_ NW

50 zelee

51 wedlpine

52 dthrckt NW

53 JohnnyMac NW

54 syracuse NW

55 meteorxs NW

56 GeoCan46 NW

57 Streamer NW

58 carmantl NW

59 gehrmo CW

60 dthoang NW

61 Racer

62 samgalax

63 ChibiM

64 tirma

65 Fox

The driver handle in 0.8-4.5V. The new holder 4xAA is 2S2P… 3V.

You mean 4.5V 3+1.5 = 4.5 Right?

Add a CW for me. I want to see this happen too.

No, it is 2S2P, meaning that there are two sets (parallel) of two cells in series. Series config doubles the voltage, and parallel config doubles the amperage, considering all cells being equal. So, you will end up with twice the voltage of a single cell AND twice the amperage, for a total of four times the power. Comparatively, 4S would give you four times the voltage, OR 4P would give you four times the amperage of a single cell. Those would still be four times the power.

Parallel cells doubles the capacity (Amp-hours), not the amperage.

With JM endorsement, must be on the right path :wink: