(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

[quote=Calmaja]

I’m confused too. I’ve been reading the Nov 3rd update in the original post for info on the group buy and I thought that BLF needed 150 buyers for the group buy, not 100. :~

“8:09. 3th Nov.list updated.

Working on the holster and 4D tint. It’s very likely to be a higher price.Please understand.

Thanks to Calmaja for updating. Yesterday(sunday) I took a 4-hours road bike riding. Really too tired to touch my PC.

I copy and paste Calmaja’s summary here.(more details,pls read the earlier updates or PM me.)

Price: USD 39 shipped
Minimum order: 150 units

[quote=Jubeldum]

It’s been revised become 100 units.

Still 1 unit available.

Let me get this correct. I PayPal $39 to 何 永清, support@lumintop.com, include my correct address, BLF user name, and tint (CW)?

correct, and then wait if all goes well

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 24D358653S874902K)

Ordered a Cool White.

This is my first group buy on BLF. How soon do we expect the flashlights to ship?

My tint choice is NW, I am #52 on the list.

Have the 15+ people that haven’t made a payment been PM’d?

They may not be aware that payments are being accepted or may have forgotten they put their name down.

The target is receive it before Christmas, production after test it first. I guess roughly 2 weeks from now, I don’t know either if it can be on schedule or not, hopefully can make it.

I already want to do it, but this post (#419) make me hesitate. May be will send pm later about due date of payment after test is made and open reserve list too, in case have cancellation.

Only place I can find one is in the Ukraine. I’m not going to order something from a war zone.
http://nitecore-ua.com/en/product/chehol-nejlonovyj-dlja-fonarej-nitecore-ea4-ea41-6-1145/

It says it’s dimensions are 145mm x 45mm. If you fan find a case close to that size, then you might be ok.

Any updates? what says the tracking has any of the testers got their light yet?

it's still on the way to me, it arrived to my district,but courier did not deliver yet.

I contacted the online service but they just told me to wait.

So this is closed now?

I paid for mine a few minutes ago- one light, NW tint. I meant to do this several days ago.

I am number 11 on the list.

Really SORRY I was too confident and promised you an unreasonable schedule.

Did not expect the new circuit can be so complicated. wide range of batteries,low low mode,3A current, PWM,etc.

It really took long,Engineers are devoting themselves on it,sample was finished,but some small issues still need to be fixed.

Next Tuesday or Wednesday we'll get a new good one.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Rey

Thanks for the update, Rey. Compared to other custom light group buys this one is still one of the smoothest. I don’t think anyone has a problem waiting when it means all will be good with the light. I just hope everyone can still get it by Christmas in a month.

Rey,

Catching issues up front is a good thing!
Thank you and keep us posted.

Thanks for the efforts, Rey.

I’m sure none of us are lost in the dark.

How’s it looking for xmas delivery?

Dont forget this is worldwide busy shipping season, if it usually takes 10-14 days to get somewhere it will take 14-21 this time of year.

My name is at #64, but never said I wanted one.. So you could delete me from the list and give my spot to someone else.