(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

Have the testers/reviewers got them yet?

If I’m reading the dates in the first post right the would have received them a week ago.

I’d like to see/read some info about the group buy SD10 assuming the testers have them already, perhaps they have posted detailed reviews/information but I can’t find it if they have.

Also the shipping for everyone else in the group buy has today’s date on it, any update on that? I know it won’t be today but how far away is the shipping date now, 1 week, 2 weeks, more?

There hasn’t been any official update in the first post for 16 days, I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering what’s going on.

Have problem with 1st sample.
If they know there’s fault, fixed it and sure all is according to specification as promised, I think can start to do production and ship it to speed up delivery time. I’m not sure others’ opinion about this, may be have other suggestion?

With Rey, confident if he say’s ready to ship, all will be great :bigsmile:

To my knowledge the samples have yet to ship. Rey is waiting for Lumintop to correct a small glitch in the driver. He expected it to be ready any day now. :wink:

sorry to make you worried, i did not update in the 1# post, instead, it's in #474

still waiting for the fixing.

Payment sent for one NW SD10

PP Unique Transaction ID # 84430282TK8503306

19 working days till Xmas, how we looking for an on time delivery?

Also some of the earliest people to pay are starting to come up on the 45 day mark, what should we do about that (I’ll be at 45 days before xmas)?

Is the PayPal confirmation the only confirmation folks get? Or, should there also be one from Lumintop?

Well, shouldn’t be a problem for filing a dispute, if it comes to that. From PayPal:

However, I would still like to know how we’re looking for Christmas delivery! :bigsmile:

I think PayPal disputes have been extended to 6 months instead of 45 days for those in the USA. Dunno about the rest of our friends around the World ??????

The way I read the paypal dispute change is that if you sent money for your SD10 prior to nov 18 then you still only have 45 days to file a dispute. That is too bad as 45 days is approaching quickly for myself and others.

(edit: Looks like Canada will have the new 180 day clause added to the paypal terms for purchases after Nov 18 ... great news.)

For my country will not be extended. They are 45 days.

The deadline will be January 8…

Seems to me like they got the numbers required to make it worth while ,taken our money and started to design and build a new driver.While I don’t have a problem with this they should have been upfront with the situation and given us a realistic time frame for design , build and delivery.

If anyone is planning to file a dispute, just ask for a refund first.

If you know your not going to get it before the 45 day mark don’t wait for it to be posted before you file a dispute, more than likely you will be ripping them off by getting your money back and receiving the light after that.

Australia also gives 180 days for a PayPal claim now too.

I’m not too concerned but I wish there was more updates of the progress, it seemed progress was going really fast up until they got the money.

Really Sorry to make you worried. Actually, I got the sample and shipped to JohnnyMac already.

Forwarder did not give me the HONGKONG transfer tracking number, so I was pending to post something.

Best Regards

Rey

you can file a dispute to extend the period of protection 20days longer, I did this several times. If it arrives in this time everything is fine if not you are still under protection. Never had any seller have a problem with that, I just write in the message that I want to extend the time and be on the safe side.

parcel in HongKong now.

Tracking # 3278130811 DHL.

I’m not worried about it. I know that group buys can take time and that this wouldn’t be here before Christmas. I figure sometime in January is when we’ll get them.

It’s not like we’re dealing with some shady seller on AliExpress. I have faith that we’ll get them. Also my PayPal is tied to my credit card, not my bank account. The credit card company can do a charge back if needed.

Able to add me?

Update list per post #524

1. Boro - NW - Paid
2. Boro - NW - Paid
3. peterscm - NW - Paid
4. DBSAR - NW - Paid
5. 264 - - Paid
6. leaftye - -
7. BIGBLOCKMOPAR - NW - Paid
8. Chicken Drumstick - -
9. jmpaul320 - NW - Paid
10. antiparanoico - NW - Paid
11. sandanbob - NW - Paid
12. unknown00101 - NW
13. saypat - -
14. troisanh - CW - Paid
15. dthrckt - NW - Paid
16. DrJones - NW - Paid
17. Tumbleweed48 - NW - Paid
18. Richie086 - NW - Paid
19. Calmaja - NW - Paid
20. DavidEF - NW - Paid
21. hanshanshans - NW + CW - Paid
22. allthumbs - NW - Paid
23. TexasToasted - NW - Paid
24. ezarc - NW - Paid
25. light dispels darkness - NW - Paid
26. vex_zg - NW - Paid
27. jdunlap27284 - CW - Paid
28. theoldbill - CW - Paid
29. Joat - NW - Paid
30. Jack83 - CW - Paid
31. Infinite - NW - Paid
32. Shur - NW - Paid
33. Shur - CW - Paid
34. mikeyx - NW -
35. hyde - NW - if Christmas is possible
36. hyde - NW - if Christmas is possible
37. Werner - NW - Paid
38. L4M4 - NW
39. Serifus - NW -
40. Serifus - NW -
41. Moved to 21 Paid
42. magnet - CW - Paid
43. TheGloriousTachikoma - NW - Paid
44. Paranid - NW - Paid
45. Cereal Killer - NW - Paid
46. _the_ - NW - Paid
47. _the_ - NW - Paid
48. _the_ - NW - Paid
49. _the_ - NW - Paid
50. _the_ - NW - Paid
51. zelee - NW - Paid
52. wedlpine - NW -
53. dthrckt - NW - Paid
54. JohnnyMac - NW - Paid
55. syracuse - NW - Paid
56. meteorxs - NW - Paid
57. GeoCan46 - NW - Paid
58. Jubeldum - CW - Paid
59. carmantl - NW -
60. gehrmo - CW - Paid
61. dthoang - NW - Paid
62. Racer - -
63. samgalax - -
64. dangerous - NW -
65. tirma - -
66. Fox - -
67. dthoang - CW - Paid
68. xelario - CW - Paid
69. Boaz - NW -
70. kst - NW -
71. Frankie Baby - NW - Paid
72. Frankie Baby - NW - Paid
73. L4M4 - NW - Paid
74. L4M4 - NW - Paid
75. RonMuller - NW - Paid
76. RonMuller - NW - Paid
77. captainwatty - NW - Paid
78. captainwatty - NW - Paid
79. Infiltrator - NW -
80. djozz - NW - Paid
81. xed888 - NW -
82. baldo21 - CW - Paid
83. SoulCraves NW - Paid
84. kronological - -
85. Tom E - NW - Paid
86. khas - NW - Paid
87. khas - NW - Paid
88. iron potato - NW - Paid
89. rjorge - NW - Paid
90. antiparanoico - CW -
91. hideehoo - NW - Paid
92. cscosx - NW - Paid
93. Gj - NW - Paid
94. Gj - NW - Paid
95. Angel Martinez - NW - Paid
96. Hell2Pay - NW - Paid
97. Hell2Pay - NW - Paid
98. Gerrit - NW - Paid
99. Robshare - NW - Paid
100. Stittville Ed - NW - Paid

Now not available anymore. If there are any interested, I’ll put on reserve list, so in case have any withdraw can take it.

Reserve:
C-channel