CLOSED group buy feeler: 4th gen. Eneloop AAA 4 and 8 packs CLOSED

I’d be in for one pack.

In for a pack, USA and thank you.

Do these Pro AA’s only come in black?

Why, you alergic to black?

Hi, no, these particular AAs are shipped to my door, and I will ship them to you.

Which AAAs are you talking about? standard,glamour or pro?

of course I can ship them together, no problem.. just post that in the group buy thread once its start

Not much idea.. depending on how "full" they arrive.. I guess about 70%, so that would give it another 3? years before you need to worry (and even at 3 years, I`m pretty sure they`ll still have some juice left)

Hey Jerommel,

which AAA? standard, glamour or Pro?

see my sig for the sales link.. and other link to the eneloop line up thread

The ones with the best specs, even if they’re puke-colour :slight_smile:
They’re probably the most expensive too, i guess…
8 pieces of both AA and AAA “Pro” i would like to buy from you.
I’ll check your links, hoping it will clear up some mental chaos here…
Thanks.

Hey Jerommel,

okay, there are no "8-packs" for the AAA cells, so that would make 2 AAA "4-packs"

and 1 AA 8-pack.

the Netherlands has import restrictions, so it would be better to send them separately.

No, not really. Just curious if they come in some nice colors, that’s all. :slight_smile:

I don't have any transparent lights, so I'm fine with any color. :p

edit: Since shelf life of an unopened pack seems to not be an issue I can change my potential interest from 1 to 2 packs.

ok, so we are now up to about 16.

when we hit 20 I will open the group buy, which is probably going to happen around coming weekend.

I already have over 20 packs at home, and will buy a few more packs to be safe..

I will commit to 2 packs of AA if this buy happens. And thank you.

Just let me know when this goes active. Sometimes forget to stay updated on these threads :face_with_monocle:

I’m interested in one pack but I have a question about this-

-(last statement bolded by me)

Maybe its different there but here buying tracking is not insurance. Does your statement above mean that should we add tracking and the package is to go missing you WILL in-fact reship for no additional cost to me? I’ve been having a bad luck spell with shipping, both CONUS and international these last couple months so I just want to be sure that [when I buy the tracking] I am guaranteed to receive my shipment.

Also, how long will you wait to resend should it go missing? Obviously tracking doesn’t say “oh by the way your package is lost”, it simply stops updating, how long between the last update (where ever it may claim it is, a random mail center somewhere) will you wait before resending?

Group buy will probably start tomorrow, and will start shipping on Tuesday.

@Cereal Killer:

I haven`t thought about the details that you requested this morning.
So I went to the post office this afternoon to ask about "Registered" and "Insured mail".

if you have trouble with receiving packages, registered and without, I would suggest you to not buy from me.
There must something be going on in your delivery area.
I haven`t had any trouble sending stuff to the US.. registered, non registered etc..
So for the sake of yourself, and me, please use tracking. And if you want, you can even add insurance.. (insurance is another $5 on top of Registered shipping)(I have never had that requested though!!!)
So if you want you can cover yourself.

I don`t know how it works to get money back from the post office in case of missing parcels with a tracking number.
Off course I will try to get the money back, but can`t guarantee anything.
In the case I can`t get the money back.. pity...
Why worry so much before you even purchase anything from me?
I have never gotten any registered parcels gone missing.

this is what the papers say regarding registered mail:
"In the event of registered mail or insured mail is lost or its contents are stolen or damaged while being handled, you may claim indemnity for the amount of actual damage within the limit of the claimable amount of indemnity you have requested. However, we do not indemnify for indirect loss or expected benefit under any circumstances.
Registered mail: Up to 6.000yen. Insured mail: Within the insured amount.
Please retain the sender`s copy in order to make an inquiry"

Group buy is now active here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/27300

New; June 28

Just gauging interest for an 8 pack Eneloop AAA std group buy!

No obligations to buy.

just asking to see if there are some people interested.

price would probably be $24 shipped economy airmail.
I want to aim at 10-15 packs?!?

A eneloop std. AAA 8-pack will look like this one:

Just post something along the lines of: I want 1 pack

I want 1. :slight_smile:

I would most likely grab one from you as I seem to be down to 2 spares from the last 8 pack I bought and can’t seem to remember what I put the 6 into…. :~