CLOSED groupbuy: Lumintop FW3T in Mukume, Damast and Titanium Blue

This light with Lume1 + rgb aux :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: What’s not to love

Made the package too tempting

Reserved one of each :slight_smile:

Will the Blue Titanium version get the driver withe the aux leds?

not from factory

Any progress updates on these? (I’m like a kid at Christmas….)

Latest update I saw was 5 days ago in the thread about the new drivers. Looks like the new driver will definitely happen for this group buy - which is good news - and Lumintop will be making them available for the foreseeable future - which is even better news.

It would be great if we could get an updated ETA for this group buy, the ETA we were given previously was June 8.

Lumintop FW3T “Damascus”&”Mokume” + WORM UPDATE

veröffentlicht am 21. June 2020 in flashlights von m4d m4x

Hello my dear friends!

Neal sent me some news for our groupbuy:
(Lumintop FW3T in Mukume, Damast and Titanium Blue)

1. DRIVER
    The Lume1 driver is in testing, the designer already received the samples – you can follow here : https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/60947/178

2. Knurling and led options:
after the group buy, will just have one option of the knurling
The led options maybe just keep 2 or 3

3. want regular driver?
The final products (FW3T with the Lume1) will be ready in a few weeks, depending on changes (or not) from the designer

BUT if someone wants the regular driver we can have them made within a week!
(to compensate the price i offer a discount on DIY Lume1 set when its ready)

About the AAA lumintop worm mokume & damast:

The price will be about $70
For those who order 2pcs FW3A mokume and damast we offer a 50% off coupon for the worm, buy 3pcs will get a 100% off coupon for the worm!

That ti Worm is WOW :heart_eyes:

This is great Martin & Neal!

Is there any chance of these editions (particularly the Ti/Blue) being offered with the Copper head option?
I only ever saw this as an option on Neals website for the regular FW3T (TI + CU)

I wanted to purchase the above item last month, however I asked Neal if he could hold dispatch for the Lume1 driver availability, for him to fit in this model.

He advised me to wait for the Lume1 release before ordering, which I was doing - except now this model is sold out!

I have my name on the GroupBuy list for these special editions, and would definitely like the option to have the CU head in the Blue Ti.

Hope this is possible through Neal's supply and components...

ARH

How do we sign up for the Damascus worm? And is it possible that they will go with a flat tail like the regular Worm so it can tail stand?

the worm will be available at the same time as the FW3T as I know

Does that mean will have or will not have knurling?

that's not clear atm

Are we close?

i try to get a date ;)

but i guess we are close

Great, nice offer.

groupbuy is CLOSED!
thank you all for participating!

i sent the email with the codes to those who paid the deposit
as soon as the order is payed the flashlight(s) will be assembled for you and shipped within a week

the Lume1 DIY driver sets will be listed soon ;)

Is the worm available or when is it going to be available to buy?

in a week or two if I understand correctly

Any word on the exotic worms? Looking forward to the damascus one.