CLOSED groupbuy: Lumintop FW3T in Mukume, Damast and Titanium Blue

I dunno if you meant mine lol, but if you did then thanks - I’m hoping when I get around to separating it from my person (and leaving it resting above a sealed pot full of old urine…yes urine - ammonia) the light itself will go that greeny blue colour………
If you’d like a lanyard ring filled like that with lume pop me a pm, I’ll do you one for free, I have quite a few colours …17 (some much better glow than others) and 1 more incoming lol

i need to ask how neal is shopping he orders

@G0OSE

yes ;)

If it helps, I just emailed him about mine 3 days ago. His response was “sorry for the delay, I will get this out tomorrow.” But then nothing since (No further update, no tracking, etc.)

So I just continue to wait impatiently… lol.

Any word on the damascus worms?

Am i the only one not getting FW3 Damast knurling or there were not any produced after all?

Oh BTW after i applied in this GB, M4D mail system didn’t inform me about ordering. That was sorted, Mokume and Damast paid together with bunch of Lume drivers and...now it’s the best part...

STILL NOT SHIPPED

Neal was keep saying there is no Damast with knurling....(????)

Shall i issue PP warranty on Neal?

Yeh, something doesn’t add up there. I received my damast with knurling. With the chaotic shipping nowadays I don’t know if you should open a dispute or not…?

I tried as always, sending PM and be patient but in these almost a month internet was flooded with pictures of special metal FW’s... Then i sent more PM and recently Neale went quiet but activ in Olight FB section. So it got me thinking he found new source of income, buying cheap Olights in China and reselling to O fans but even with all that he still has shop and orders to be fullfled.
That’s why i had to ask about Dama cause it was the reason he’s not sending the package. I thought Lumintop got problems with Dama knurling. Aparently not...

I have a damast with knurling one also. The aux leds on mine do not work, but it does have the aux led board.

Well bummer :(

i make neal aware of your problems

sorry to hear :(

Thx Martin.

I spoke with Neale this morning and he did ship the package (no dama knurling) few days ago but he didn’t update order info...

I’m not happy i’m not getting what i payed but i hope somebody might want to trade.
Oh well, that’s life :-/

I haven’t even been able to get in touch with him. I’m going on 2 months waiting for my Damast FW3. (7 emails, about 10 messages in messenger and still radio silence.)

I don’t want to resort to a paypal dispute, because I really want that light, and I’m trying to be patient, but 2 months with no communication is really really bad.

:(

I’ve got the same problem. Almost 2 months of waiting, several e-mails and no answers.

Hey Martin, Any chance you can drop Neal a line and at least get an update? Maybe he won’t ignore you like he’s doing for the rest of us…

i point him to this thread (again)

i learned he does not send a mail if he has no news :(

I appreciate the effort, Martin! Thank you!

I’m going to attempt to be patient for a little while longer.

I opened a PayPal dispute. The lack of communication is very disappointing. I hope this either lights a fire under him to contact me, but I feel this will be escalated to a claim and I won’t be getting my FW3 Damast w/lume-1. :frowning:

sorry to hear that!