CLOSED - Henk4U2 Flashaholic First Aid Kit GAW.

I’m not in because I ’m well provided with the kind of items that are offered.
Just a bump for the only ever NL-giveaway on BLF :beer:

That’s very pollite Jos! It’s exactly the reason i didn’t enter as well, there are people around that need those lights harder then we do.

Bump for Hollanders!

Hi Henk, how nice of you to start 2 giveaways!

Real kickstarter kit with a nice variation of lights. I’m tempted to join, but I see your point and enthusiasm to get more slightly less experienced members into various lights and potential future modding.

I think I started off with the Fandyfire UV-S5 in 2013. Funny enough it’s one of the few lights I didn’t mod.

Then I discovered “pocket rockets” and knew I had to push the envelope myself :innocent:

Couldn’t have done it without BLF!

I’m in.

However, I wont keep the ‘first aid kit’ I will give it to my dad for Christmas. He keeps ‘borrowing’ my lights, he takes them and puts them in his own pocket after use instead of putting them back :disappointed: :person_facepalming: :smiley:

Hee Henk, gefeliciteerd met de (bijna) 3000 ! :partying_face: :beer:

Not that i don’t have enough flashlights and parts yet (hmmm… never enough parts though…), but i kind of like that Thorfire, so count me in. :+1:

A bump for the Dutch.

Goed punt Jerommel. Ik heb nog geen GAW gewonnen en vind er ook wel mooie dingen tussen zitten. Altijd al een Sipik (of lookalike) willen modden en die tank kan naar m’n zoontje. Dus als het nog kan:

I’m in!

Edit: Nice pic Brad. It’s kinda confusing isn’t it. And we speak Dutch, not to be confused with Deutsch. .

And reading the last couple of posts made me remember my uncle had a New Holland tractor once and also a Deutz at one time before that. Neither had anything to do with The Netherlands, Holland, anything Dutch or flashlights. :person_facepalming:

There are a few places in USA with Dutch names though, like Blooklyn (Breukelen), Harlem (Haarlem) and New Amsterdam (New York now).
And how about New Zeeland? Zeeland is a province in the Netherlands.
Yeah, the Dutchies used to boat around a lot in the past.
We had a bunch of colonies too.

Maybe New Holland was a company into agricultural stuff in the early days of America.

Either way, not much left of the old Dutch glory…

:laughing:

Last update and warning. Only 36 hours left to be IN on this GAW.

Why not 24 hours? Well, most of NL is at sleep at that time of day :stuck_out_tongue:

That's great for those in the Netherlands...

But what about the Dutch?

Easy. The Dutch are in Netherland what Americans ususally are in the United States: included.
Though the last group mentioned must try their luck in the non-NL GAW. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in :slight_smile:

GAW closed.

Entries after this post are not eligible to win.

Give me some time to sort out the winner of the Flashaholic First Aid Kit.

EDIT : ===

The winner of the kit is: Thro

You have 72 hours to provide me with a valid NL address where I can send it.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter this GAW
I have never won anything in my life. (exept the love of my wife :wink: )

so in the spirit of Henks First Aid Kit concept.
my plan is to enjoy this nice kit for a while, then maby switch it up a litle bit.
and offer it back up as a GAW to any Dutch or Belgian flashlight lovers.
To help bolster the dutch speaking flashlight fan base :sunglasses:

Congrats Thro!

You’ve won some nice stuff that I’m sure you’ll enjoy using it!

Gefeliciteerd Thro!