(Closed) Jaxman U1 365nm UV flashlight, group buy with Tinywind

Is it too late for me to receive a code?

I’m still on the fence, but I’ve got two days.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTQ1MzA3MjYw.html

EDIT:
Djozz twisted my arm, since I didn’t get my dual uv in the first group buy, I’ll take a $10 coupon. I got to have more uv lights to compare with for future uv builds.

Ordered tonight, spent the extra $2 for the “tracking and insurance” option. Can’t wait, first UV light! :bigsmile:

Ordered a few minutes ago. I select “Insurance…”…

The tracking thing has not yet been fixed.
I hope they send with tracking.
Otherwise… It is the sole responsibility of TW.

+1 :wink:

I was in the Romisen groupbuy, but did not receive any flashlight… I am not 100% sure what the biggest difference(in usability )is that this one dont have dual emitters with different wavelength, but I guess this one will do just fine. I have confident in djozz

Ordered one, dispatch waiting.

I’m in for one. I was in original GB and did not get the light.

Could you please send me the code? I was part of the previous GB. Thank you.

codes sent out up to this post

It’s ordered. Now I’ll just sit back and wait for it to ship. I hope it doesn’t have any trouble like the last time. I paid the $2 for insurance/tracking so I shouldn’t have any trouble.

I’ll have to compare it to the higher end Jaxman with the Nichia emitter. :wink:

Pls send me the code. I was in the previous groupbuy but did not receive mine.
Thank you!

Ordered, thanks.

Group buy=closed

if they are more codes ,i would be interested.

As I have no insight in how many lights Tinywind is stocking and how many they expected to sell for the group buy price, I think best is to ask Wanita/Saphire if they would get you a code. Please send a PM with code request to BLF-member 'tinywind.com'.

Sent tinywind an email cause I have registration problems (misspelled street)!

It’s not possible to change the address! :open_mouth:

Saphire informed me that they had ordered 50 flashlights, they will be shipped this evening. There have been 73 orders thusfar (of the 84 discount codes that I have sent out), the 23 leftover will be shipped one week later.

(50 shipped flashlights appears to be a returning theme in my group buys )

I hope no trouble… :expressionless:

This may be the last train…

whould the S2+ have been a alternative?

its allmost the same price…