[CLOSED] Laser Group Buy- LaserBtb FDA Approved legal lasers!!!!!

Hope your surgery goes well with quick recovery.

Thanks Livinloud, I hope your surgery goes well tomorrow. Im sorry you have to go through this.

Damn… O-like already has those 1W 520nm nichia diodes. Availability is spreading rather quickly. Seems odd for a nichia diode since they don’t like to sell to anyone other then major manufacturers buying tens of thousands at least. Wonder were these are coming from. You still have to buy projectors to strip if you want nichia’s 445s.

Looks like several resellers marking up the price since its going for $650 on taobao.

Keep in mind they are new and from what ive been told they were given out as “demo” or promo to these companies. They are lying when they say “xxxx” in stock. They really only have a few and they are deciding the prices of them. Give it a few months and they will come down GREATLY. Im going off what ive been told by one of the companies who got a few for free for testing purposes.

Thanks for the wishes guys. Hoping that this second round will be the last time i need surgery forever. Sucks, just recovered and now i have to do it all over again :frowning:

Bump and best wishes on a speedy recovery Livinloud :slight_smile:

I just read on LPF that LL's surgery went well. He's sore and working on recovering.

Is this the one that is such a good deal? The price would be $73 + $20 for shipping, $93. Do you have to wear goggles to keep from damaging your eyes, what goggles are recommended?

Good deal for a direct green diode at the moment. Tho if your not really into lasers it may not be worth it. Direct green is a great achievement in lasers but 532nm costs less & its only a slightly different color (pics).

Outdoors, with nothing reflective around, you don’t need glasses.

1. Certified laser glasses like OEM’s ARG
2. Eagle Pair
3. Uvex SCT-Orange tests

As 4wheeler said my surgery went well and I’m at home recovering now.

The direct green is a great deal for a direct green. As stated a 532nm is more cpst effextive to power ratio but its not the same color. IMO the 520 is 1000x nicer but its personal opinion. Outside you won’t need glasses as long as there isn’t reflective surfaces around. The direct green wknt be used for birning so glasses would only be needed fpr indoor or reflective viewing (or of you tried to burn with it).

IMO its always best to buy safety glasses and proper ones since you never know when you will need them. I always wear mine unless I’m outfoors and sky pointing.

BTW lasr day to place an order guys :slight_smile:

Back to resting for.me

Edit: I wear eagle pair glasses. The uvex ones used to protect against green but lately the testing shows they don’t anymore. They are not certified so they can change the formula whenever and they are not meant for laser use.

For those who joined and don’t follow the thread on LPF, our money has been sent and now we are waiting on orders to ship. If you gave ORF your order a little time back then Kevin already got it and was making the lasers. Hopefully this means they will ship Sunday night aka HK Monday morning :smiley:

I want my 520!

I opted not to buy this time as there were other things I wanted more right now, but I hope you let us know the next time this happens.

Yeah ill post when the next one happens but it might not be for another year or so, unless we can get more interest

depending on when the next one it, I will probably be in too. just been strapped lately, and in the middle of the 2w 445nm build

I have 11 hosts sitting in my case waiting to be built. Just picked up a 520, 635 and 445 along with all those hosts in the last month. I have a problem…….

I could never do a build over a period of more then one sitting. It’d kill me alive!

Thanks. A year is fine with me. I really have no use for it, and it'll probably be a shelf queen, but I'd still like to get one eventually.

Yeah I have over a grand in lasers, don’t use them as much as I would like but that’s slightly due to living in a city right now. If I was back in MA out in the countrt then I’d use them all the time. The cops whem out on patrol stop on my road and watch me use them. They are amazed by gow bright these things are and how far the beam goes.

Thank you Livinloud for this notice/thread and help.

Received my group buy lasers. Simply outstanding products.

No problem. I believe everyone has theirs at this point. Sorry ill be a little MIA for the next few months. I started a treatment for melanoma on Monday and it makes me feel like a zombie, no energy, no strength, no nothing

Best of luck through your treatment. Hope all goes well for you