Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

LOL well you seem happy enough... Enjoy your light...

I’m still having an issue with MT09R. It flashes 3 times but won’t turn on using VTC6 and if I use the batteries with the MT09R I purchased from Terry’s store it works fine. Will try another set of VTC6

Yes I actually noticed that which is why I asked the question.

Would you do me a favor please. As you have had no part at all in this group buy. Start yourself a thread and you can just have yourself a grand time bashing everything that either I or the Haikelite company states or says.

As for now you are really more of a disruption to a thread that I started in order to give members a chance to get a decent price on a couple of very good lights. While I am sorry that you did not join in time to be able to take part in the group buy the fact remains that you have nothing at all to do with anything in this thread,

These are customers that all made purchases during this group buy and I do my very best to answer all of their questions and address any of their concerns your constant disruptions debating and forcing your opinion on customers that are both my own and those of Haikelite Original make doing my job much harder than it already is in a group buy of this size.

So please kindly make yourself a thread and say and do or debate whatever you like about any light you choose to. But this is my thread and I would really rather the customers of this thread not have to be exposed to the disruptions that you are constantly causing,

The customer that you speak of that did have a part in this group buy is more than welcome to post any problems or issues that they have and or contact me or Haikelite Original and we will see to it that that persons problems or issues are addressed right away. I feel pretty sure that you may ask any person that did take part in this group buy that any of them that have brought any problem to my attention I responded to that problem right away and as far as I know those problems or issues have been taken care of.

Thank you very much and I look forward to reading the posts in your thread about your findings and how those findings came to be.

Terry L White

Haikelite Original U.S.A. and Canada

Did you contact Dale. If not you can reach him at Haikelite@yeah.net

After you email him please follow with me so that I can be sure that he did get your email. I also will need to follow up with him just in case he asks me to service the light.

The only other 2 cases I am aware of, once they emailed Dale he took care of the problem himself.

Just keep me informed please.

you can always email me at hesaidshesaidsales@charter.net

I haven’t sent an email to Dale yet. I want to try another set of batteries first.
Thanks Terry

Dont know what to say anymore…i guess many of the people that bought a light here dont have the equipment at home to measure it (counts for me too).
Therefore i’m very thankful to people like Winston Wolf (and others, no matter where they are from) who take the time and measure the lights for us. A light that has been officially bought here in the GB (i dont mean his first measurements of the pre-production unit). And now your saying their results are not an important part of this thread?

The GB is over anyway, so we can also discuss here. The only thing i would understand from your point of view is that we switch to this thread for further technical discussion: Haikelite MT09R Test/Review Beam video footage.

Sounds good.. just let me know...

Its not a causeless blind bashing. Its not a bashing at all. He had bought the same flashlights, which were offered in this threads an he and e.g. @Modden have done measurements with the flashlights which where ordered in this group buy.

I am waiting for my MT09R 35 and I hope you will get your 35er as soon as possible and will share your measurements. And then I think its at least time to say sorry that the products you offer (you say you represent them) are not that bright as they were claimed to be, if thats the case.
I think you are not responsible for the quality and the claims of haikelite because you are “only” a seller of their products. But please stop defending the claims before you could compare them with your light-tube.
And If you only ship lights that pass your tests, thats verry honestfull.

But please do not tell others a liar or basher if you did not had the possibility to make own measurements.

Please calm down and wait for your flashlights.

Anyone who does not feel welcome here you can always post questions or comments here: *** NEW *** Haikelite MT09R Monster lights *** Update *** 2018-07-03

You seem to misunderstand the situation.

It was not me who entered the thread - my thread in the TLF was linked in here together with the one from lilahand.de even before I became a member. I have been asked by one of the members of the BLF to join just to clarify some misunderstandings that seemed to exist.

If our measurements are not wanted in this thread, I have no problem to post it somewhere else.

I just thought it might be intersting for others who bought that light and expect 7.500 lm (as it was defined in the moment the lights were sold).

But maybe you are right - it might be more interesting to have them in a seperate thread so they won’t get lost in this one.

I will not post in this thread anymore - but feel free to check *** NEW *** Haikelite MT09R Monster lights *** Update *** 2018-07-03

I for one am extremely interested in all information about the quality and consistency of the lights we have ordered.

If the group buy had been based on solid samples of both types with graphs and objective measurements and all the rest, and the delivered products were in line with that, I would understand better the argument to keep general product quality discussions elsewhere.

However, the assessments of the 70s were basically a few beamshots, and the 35s didn’t arrive before GB orders closed. Initially the story was that a few 35s were made with underpowered emitters, but it appears at the moment that on-spec 35s are the exception, not the rule.

I find it hard to imagine why any 35 purchasers here would not want to know what they are getting. I know we all bought through PayPal with buyer protection, though we are here because - in good faith - we wanted to work with Haikelite to see a quality product from them, turning around their history of low quality.

I also understand that as a dealer, you always want your product to be seen in good light, so to speak. But if you are in it for the long run, it’s more important to build confidence that your products really see what they state. It’s good to re-check the lumens you sell directly, but that is no solace to GB participants.

I’d also suggest that anyone who considers it unreasonable for people to post here because their lights are not purchased through GB, should also consider whether advertising their own business selling these lights should happen here. Neither relate to the group buy, and the former is more important to the participants than the latter.

See what I am talkiing about.

I really need this left for anyone that is part of the group buy... all of the extra that has nothing at all to do with this group buy is jist not necessary or needed.

Everyone part of the group buy is welcome I never said they were not.

I have to see to the needs and issues of those that have taken part in the group buy.

Instead of being able to see to their needs or issues the thread has gotten to a point that every time I get a notification and stop what I'm doing to take care of what should be a group buy customer need or problem I find that it is mostly posts from people that have no involvement.

How would you feel if you needed an issue taken care of and I never saw it due to tons of posts from people that had no part in it at all.

You would be very annoyed because I didn't see your post and get your problem taken care of.

You guys just totally proved my point. 4 or 5 posts totally unrelated to this group buy...

I bet if it were you trying to take care of over 300 customers you would see it in a much different way...

How much more politely can I ask that all of the excess posts unrelated to the group buy by members having taken part in the group buy do I need to ask.

I can agree to that of you all so choose...

Terry any idea when u get some xhp35 lights to test yourself ?

Tomorrow evening... I hope to have results posted (good or bad) before midnight.

All this drama and still no answer to my question posed multiple times. Is there any indication about when the charging units will ship? I know the statement was after Chinese New Year but the initial shipping estimate for the lights was before Chinese New Year and I am certainly not alone in having no light despite New Years coming and going.

Are we talking days, weeks, months?? I’m just curious.

Your question got missed because of exactly what I've tried and tried to ask politely to stop and that is all the posts about products that have nothing to do with this thread at all and for that I apologise...

Last Dale told me was after the Holiday so it should be very close to the first week of next month but, I will call Dale after while and verify that for sure.

I appreciate the response. Keep us updated. I’m eagerly awaiting mine :slight_smile:

Happy to help...

My blue NW 70.2 is OUT FOR DELIVERY!

anyone know if this is signature delivery?

excited!