Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Just letting everyone know that I still have about 14 of the MT09R 70.2 NW in the green and blue colors left.

The price on them is very low, also I can ship them straight to TA for you to have the new driver installed as well as emitter upgrades for any that may want emitter upgrades. They are all NW tint and even with stock emitters once the new TA driver goes in it becomes a 20k plus lumen light.

Any that do not sell by the time I get them back to my warehouse in S.C. which is still about 9 more days. I will be purchasing the drivers from TA myself and installing them. After that the price will go back to the regular retail price.

The price I have them at right now even if you have TA install the new driver for you, you will still be saving about $35.00 each for them Also all of TA's work is warranted by the factory. (only standard parts and labor. If you purchase $40.00 LED's and the develop some sort of problem I can only replace them with stock emitters, the drivers will be the same.

The best time to get them is not while I can ship much larger orders to TA instead of one here and there costing a lot extra in shipping.

Thanks guys. Just trying to keep everyone updated.

Do you still sell the charger?

I don't have them in stock yet. They did go ahead and ship out the units ordered in the Group buy but it will be another couple of weeks before I can get a shipment of them...

Just in case anyone happened to want a 70.2 NW emitter tint in Black I have 1. It already has the new driver from TA installed and is ready for anyone that wants to purchase it.

I have tested it several times and light output out of 10 separate measurement tests has not tested even close to below 20k lumen so, it is a full 20k lumen light. The driver I got from TA's shop, ordered from him so of course that includes Narsil U.I. and real working thermal control that you can adjust.

The stock NW emitters are as I said 20k lumen so it is extremely bright without any other modifications.

You will notice that when you add it to your cart on my website that it is priced $20.00 more than the others. That is simply because I had to pay TA the same price for the driver as anyone else would have to.

You can find it here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-triple-cree-702

Just select the color Black. All that U have in stock right now have the NW emitters. The NW seem to be better quality emitters so right now any MT09R 70.2 that I have in stock are all Neutral White tint.

Also I still have several of the Blue and Green color 70.2 versions. These are all that is left of the Blue and Green color. There are no more at the factory to be ordered in those colors so when these are gone that is all there will be. I have already asked and they will not be running another batch in those colors. It just cost too much extra to keep that many different colors when they are being mass produced. The anodizing is completed at another location and I was told it will just cost too much to keep more than a couple of colors.

The Blue and the Green units I have in stock will need to have TA's driver installed and I already have a decent size shipment going out to him on Monday so if there is anyone that would like to place an order for either of those colors it would really be a big help to my and TA both if I can get those shipped out with Mondays shipment.

You may also notice that I have already checked and tested the SC01 units that came in this same shipment and I have added those to inventory as well.

Thanks very much...

Do the lights ship from USA??

Terry is in US and he only ships the lights he sell within US and also to Canada.

But Texas Ace who is doing the mods for these lights will ship internationally. I am in Australia, and I have ordered a Haikelite light to be shipped to his address to do the driver and spring bypass mods, and he will then ship the finished light internationally to me in Australia. I will have to pay for the international postage costs of course.

So even if you aren’t in US, you can ask Terry to ship the light to TA, and have it modded for you.

TA mod thread is below if you don’t already know.

Texas_Ace MT09R Modding thread, 22k lumens, 80CRI, can start fires? Yes please.

I can't ship outside the US and Canada but TA can and will. You can still purchase from me and just send me a PM and let me know to ship it to TA and he will ship in anywhe at all as long as the buy pays him shipping.

When were they shipped?
I purchased one back in January, and haven’t received it or a notification of shipment.
Terry, any light you can shed on this?

Honestly I was told almost a month ago that they were shipping. But, I've only read of a few having gotten them yet.

You can always contact them and as at haikelite@yeah.net

He guys...

Many of you had been asking me about the color temperature of the NW emitters in the Blue and Green MT09R's

It is 5000k CRI 75

Thanks

Okay guys I have the last of these colors left in stock to order.

smaller to bigger lights,
quick and dirty…gives an idea…never shows what eyes see, but you know what your looking at and how it translates in real life…
all fresh batteries and turbo

d4
d1
d1s
mt43
q8
mt03 TA driver
mt09r70.2 TA driver

Man without Shadow , What is the tint on MT09R ? When turn on it looks like NW but a few seconds later, it looks like CW.

It is 4000k, 80cri…(mt09r).

I paid to have the stock LED’s replaced. You are seeing the modded/replaced LED’s.

definitely more yellow than the 5000k MT03. kinda like comparing the sun to a streetlight…different tone of illumination.

and while not as stark or “bright” as the 5000k, seemed to light it up just as much…as if more light was hitting the objects and not just filling up the space around it. It wasn’t foggy out, but the air was heavy and coldish.

the yellower tint seemed to use less lumens lighting up the barely misty air.

i noticed the tint switch on the vid too…was almost more like that in real life, than the less yellow tint in the vid…is that a camera issue? something adjusting to compensate?
Camera was a Samsung G6 smartphone.

Yes, that is the white balance and exposure settings on the camera compensating, only way around it is to have everything in manual mode, most phones do not really allow this.

Switch all that lights on i am sure we can see where you live from space :smiley:

Updated beam shots.
ISO and White balance adjusted to better show tints.

More MT03 and MT09r shots near the end (Texas Ace mods in both!)

I would definitely like to buy one of these, and have it shipped to Texas_Ace ASAP.

Feel free to PM me so we can work out the details :+1:

I have my personal light I could sell if you really need it fast and then I could rebuild it later.

Texas_Ace, I really appreciate your offer man. If Terry can get you one by the end of the week, I should be good on having it in time. If he can’t I may take you up on your offer :+1: