Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Last I heard Terry is on the road helping someone move across the country. I am sure he will tell you what he knows when he is back home.

Thanks for the update TA.

Has anyone found a carry case for the MT09R?

I use this: https://www.gearbest.com/waistpacks/pp_384669.html?wid=1433363 , until I find something better.

Now that i read more on this light, i wish i had gotten in on the group buy… I have taken an interest in the silver & sand colored MT09R shown earlier in the topic. What is left available from you, & what woudl the price be?

TLDR:

The green and blue lights are still available.

For me, the total cost was 155$US, or 200$CA.

That is 120$ for the light+35$ for the driver and installation of the TA driver.

This is what I basically did.

Complete info:

Here is what you need to do. You need to buy the light at the link, if you want, and then wait for an email from Terry White, and he will say if you want him to send the light to Texas Ace or to you.

If he ships to Texas Ace, he will cover shipping, but you have to pay 35$ for both the driver and the install from Texas Ace. You can just pay 20$ to have the driver shipped with your light, but you’ll have to install it to yourself.

Also, if you send it to Texas Ace, for a bit more money, you can have him do a spring bypass, replace the emitters, even change the UI firmware, and even dedoming and much more.

Send a PM to Texas Ace about your light, pay the amount you want, either 35$ for a stock light, or more for other options.

With the payment, send him your shipping info.

Here is the BLF link to more info:

I would probably go with just a stock light for now. (would be a test light for a triple MT-G2 set up.

Got my chargers did everybody else get theirs too?

No charger for me yet. Good to hear that they are shipping

No charger for me yet.

No charger for me yet, though I did have a PM from Dale saying that it had been shipped, and expect 4-6 weeks.

for those received the charger what you think?

any issues you encounter?

seem very quiet :disguised_face:

4-6 weeks is a slow boat from China!

I wonder if the SC26 lights are with them. It’s been a long wait. Hopefully it’s due to tweaking and checking the drivers to make sure they’re all up to spec. Here’s hoping that the chargers are all set and trouble free as well.

Used it overnight. Charged my GA’s to 4.19 each (verified with C4-12 charger).
Blinks while charging, light went off when finished.
The switch it pushed twice to turn on white light then move thru four modes of white light, blinking white, red, blinking red.
Then, twice again to turn off or go thru modes in order.
Personally, what a great camp light, which also charges.

$10.00 bucks! :smiley:

Excellent anodizing, in black, haven’t tried the powerbank feature yet.

I’ll try my second one tonight.

Are all these chargers for the 70.2? I’m wonder if they have one for the 35hi yet.

Hey guys...

Just a quick note for anyone on the fence. I have 9 total left of the MT09R blue and green

When those are gone that is all of those colors that will be manufactured. Also when I am finally able to get another shipment of the standard color MT09R models they will be at full retail which is about 50 dollars more than the current price I have them for.

>> Also when I am finally able to get another shipment of the standard color MT09R models they will
>> be at full retail which is about 50 dollars more than the current price I have them for.

I think cost of TA driver, installation, and shipping would be close to $50, so full retail would be about the same price.

If you just want the driver install the price is $32 with shipping.

I stand corrected.

I can’t recall, is HL using 50% or 100% ramp?