Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

1. my XHP35 was sent (to Germany)
  2. Yes
  3. I got a tracking number via email and PN, it will be shipped with PostNL
  4. dont know
  5. around 7000 Lumen should be OK. Terry had “lowered” the expected Lumen from 7500 to 7000 because the last lumens will add too much heat. And the specs will be corrected.

Hi,
thanks a lot,
So I will wait, until after CNY ;).
Thanks

To 4.: If i were you: Get in contact with Dale, everyone should have received its tracking numbers by now. Looks like you have been missed sadly :cry:

thanks,
I PMed Dale.

Have not purchased a Haikelite as of yet as I don't know much about them but will search and read more. I just want to thank you for using USPS to ship up here. So many US sellers could not bother doing that and will only ship via courier which most of us never use because of the fees, so you are on my watch list now for future buys

I have added several new pictures of the completed prototype of the SC26... They look great... https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/49678

Things are moving a bit now…

February 12 02:59
Package accepted
PostNL

Awesome!
Cant wait to get my in! :smiley:

I got home and found the box. It’s mt09r xhp 70.5 and XHP35 hi. Thank you terry and dale for the orignizatiom.

Sweet... They look great...

Yes… haikelite did the great job… they even insert paper insulator on all the 18650 so it will be safer… oh yea reflector are very deep, XHP70.2 is for sure 15k to 16k. And xhp 35 is sure around 6000 to 7000 lumen… I will be taking some beam shots tonight.

How is the ramping ?
Take long time from low to high ?

Those look awesome. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like mine have even shipped so I have a bit more wait. Oh well, looking forward to getting mine.

each manufacture set the ramping mode differently… i got d4, blf gt… they response quicker Than Mt09r. Sorry. I dont know how to time it yet. Lol.

I am not going to mod them… they are great as the way it is…

Are you able to measure the standby current when the lights are off? If yes, can you share the info? Thank you.

No. I don’t even have a light meter… all I have is a cheap digital meter. Sorry.

how exciting the first arrival! And I wasn’t even a buyer but its still exciting! Can’t wait to hear more, and see photos, videos, etc.

I think ramping mode on the mt09r is great as it. XHP35 NW beamshot using lg mj1, as Sony VTC6 are charging…

Thanks very much for the update.. hope you enjoy your lights

Thanks… there are people from the facebook group that want to order hk09r… your website say out of stock. ( emitter tint)… so do you know when you will be getting more ?