Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

And compared to lights of this output level these are half the price of pretty much any other...

I just added and paid for a charger to my order. I included my prior full payment’s transaction ID# and blf handle in my order.

This is the 70.2 driver... Keep in mind that this is actually a prototype so you can see where some changes have been made and it has been removed and re-installed several times...

The final versions will be a bit cleaner...

I really want the XHP35 version but it is hard to decide on a single beamshot and just a few specs… let’s hope we can see some more of this light before the group buy ends.

Thanks for the picture Terry. A 20-pin MCU there labeled U18? PIC probably? Not something we can reflash on a whim :frowning:

You answered my third question, though. Looks like 17 regulators.

I’ll have to sleep on this even more…

LOL I would sleep quickly... Retail will not be this low....

It’s not saving money if you never intended to buy it for full price anyway. Wasn’t the GB until 31/1? That’s two days of indecisiveness.

Decisions decisions decisions… Hopefully DHL brought Terry his 35 light.

Similar sentiment here. Two more days of talking yourself into it :face_with_monocle:

+2

I really hope Terry will get the XHP35 before the groupbuy ends, I don’t think I will buy it if I have to base my decision on one beamshot.

Keep up the good work Terry :+1:

If many of the orders are being sent out prior to the 31st, does that mean tracking numbers will be available soon? I know Terry doesn’t have the shipping details, but I thought it better to ask here than direct messaging Haikelite

Yep it is through the 31st....

They should be... The thing to remember is that the company will not get a tracking number until the package has actually been turned over to the shipping service in China.

Their system of shipping is much more complicated than how we do it here in the U.S.

And I am pretty sure that they will not send one at a time more likely process something like 50 and send those and so on.

I will bring this to Dales attention...

I had hoped I could give you all of the information that you could want or need before the 31st but, it is looking more and more like DHL has really dropped the ball on the 35 high.

It is not a delay in customs which causes me to maybe think it is either lost or was damaged. Either way I don't think I need to say how my last conversation with them went...

I am not one of their favorite people right now.

I spoke with Dale just a few minutes ago and I was correct...

Then are extremely busy processing the orders for the group buy.

Normally a manufacturer will process very large 50 to 100 unit and larger for their dealers. In a case like this they are having to process each individual order themselves also remember that each order is custom, so that take a bit more time as well.

It is all in process even at this moment. He really did not have time to talk but was kind enough to take a few minutes to answer this for me..

As soon as I can get you more detailed information I will post that right away but chances are you will get the shipping information for your order before I can get it.

I know it is hard to be patient, and I do thank everyone for patience...

Terry, THANK ‘YOU’, you are too kind to us. You are going above and beyond!

Terry,
I’ve been following this GB since day one- interested in the XHP35 version.
It’s a bit difficult for me to order a light without reading a thorough review, but without the benefit of anything beyond a single beamshot (as with the XHP35) - there’s no way. I imagine there are other who feel this way.
Any chance the GB can be extended until a day or two after you get a chance to post your beamshots/impressions of the XHP35?

The Chinese Spring Festival Holiday keeps it from going any later than the 31st.

The end of the GB is 31.01. In which timezone? :smiley:

actually it was already extended long enough, it sucks tho Terry hasnt got his 35 version yet but knowing how a XPH35 performs i am condident it will be a super good thrower for having 3 emitters, and soon the chinese holidays will start, actualy from 2-10 or so next month so i dont really think extending is such a good idea right now…

I have ordered the 35 myself and since i dont have any super throwers like that i am positive i will be very happy with the purchase, if u really feel u dont wanna spend money on something u havent seen yet that is totally ok but then maybe u should wait until sites like banggood and gearbest will stock them? but remember they will cost alot more and only come in black and white… how they do this offer is too good too miss actually even tho no beam shots yet on that one i dont care really because they offer 3 unique colors for this groupbuy only and thats kinda cool to miss actually but its your choice…

Good,question as it is 3-31 in China now..