Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Terry has not yet received the 35 variant, problems with DHL.

In my opinion, HaikeLite has organized this GB on a wrong way. They should send to Terry a xhp 35 version more earlier same time like the 70. :frowning:
Maybe I will buy later a white version and I will paint it desert tan or cyan or what I like. :smiley:

Haikelite are not responsible for delays caused by DHL.

I dont understand, is the 35 version just lost? how can dhl just misplace a packet ? Yeah it sucks it didnt arrive before or if it ever will ? im sure a few more would have bought if they saw pics before it closed the GB. But for the price and custom colors its just too good too miss…

At least from Terrys last post regarding DHL it looks more like the package was damaged or lost. So the question really is…will it ever arrive? Lets hope so…

I didn’t buy for this reason as well.

I didn’t buy for this reason too.

well u guys missed your chance, i bought the 35 aswell but im confident it will be a nice light and unique color, perhaps after the chinese holidays if not all custom colors sold out they could still somehow offer them after the holidays are over there who knows?

I bought xhp 35 nw as well… cause i have pop can light with triple xhp 35 and it only does 100k lux… haikelite triple 35 will be powerful light…

I took a chance on the 35 NW as well. It should be a very powerful light and pack a pretty punch with all those lumens packed in and those nice reflectors. Whatever that thing points at should be well illuminated. It should have some decent spill as well at closer range. I figure it’s not a pure thrower like the TN42 etc., which have big diameter and very deep reflectors, rather a nice all around light, sort of an upgraded Q8. I reckon it has a wider hotspot as well.

I wanted to get the 70.2 as well, but with the MF03 on the horizon I had a hard time pulling the trigger on it

I just noticed that the Sony batteries are of type NMC. These will be my first NMC batteries, and I’m unfamiliar with how to use them. Does anyone know what the recommended safe resting voltage is for these? (similar to how for IMR batteries, the recommended safe resting voltage is something like > 3.4 V)

Hey thanks JasonWW. I had quickly googled the battery part number before but I didn’t see that data sheet on my results page.

That storage voltage is similar to what I’m looking for. Last year I bought my first IMR batteries, and I read that we shouldn’t let them discharge below about 3.4 V resting voltage, or the cells might lose some capacity, and never below 2.5 V.

So I’m wondering if there’s a similar recommendation for NMC cells.

For my standard ICR cells, I just rely on the protection circuits (all of mine are protected), and I charge them whenever I feel like it, which is almost always before the low-voltage cutout.

I really wanted one of these but with no real beamshots or video or specs or anything I couldn’t do it. Tan with xhp35 would’ve been amazing though. I’ve been wanting something throwy but with a nice big usable hot spot. This would’ve been perfect.

I wouldn’t sweat it. If the history of past GBs of new products are typical then it’ll likely be available for less than GB price within a year.

Well, the 31st has come and gone in China. As I never got an email confirming my payment in full back on the 21st from Haikelite, or anything regarding shipment (“They will email you when they begin to ship…”), I guess it may be a loooong wait.

Yeah, but then I’ll have to get a lousy black one. Won’t be able to get that khaki tan by then. :cry:

Do you live in the U.S. ?

I would not bet on this happening... There will be an announcment very soon from the brand that will shed sone light on this.

What a tease.

Most group buys for a totally new product from that factory take several months... I have participated in many of them so I can assure you that the few weeks wait in this one is nothing to the wait time in most factory group buys....

This is a totally new product thus far not available anywhere else in the world... And each light is a custom light made to the specifications of the person purchasing it.

A little time should be allowed before we begin becoming negative.

Call any brand of your choosing and attempt to achieve what Haikelite and I have achieved here... After the 2 month wait for an answer the answer will most likely be no...

If however you are able to find one that will allow a group buy of a totally new product giving the forum the option of 5 different colors. the emitter tint of their choosing and then throw in a charging unit at below dealer cost all before even the first of the model has come off the assembly line and lets see how long the wait is...

All of the lights were made before even the lights going out to dealers were made.

Sorry if I sound harsh but the group just ended less than 24 hours ago....