Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

I would say it performs crazy good for being underperfoming so much.

LOL I was thinking that same thing myself...

Even if I just apply a “My other flashlight is a Uranusfire!” sticker? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol

Get these while the price is this low... I am hoping that Dale included the prototype in a shipment that he sent out yesterday but, he is traveling right now and very hard to get on the mobile phone.

There was some asking about shipping to Hawaii... I have that taken care of so anyone that lived in Hawaii please feel free to order as I now know shaping will not be very much more that here in the Continental U.S..

Also I got an email while I was sleeping last night and only got to it just a few minutes ago.

Here are some of the models that are in the shipment on the way by DHL to me now.

SC02

MT03 latest version.

MTO7S 70.2 version it will be after the Holiday before I can get the 35 High model

Also my MTO9R 35 high version should be in this shipment as well.

I will get them all added to the stores inventory as soon as they arrive and you can of course find them here He said She Said Sales

"He said She Said Sales" ships to the US only! }(

Each country or region has dealers authorised by Haikelite.

Simply contact Dale at Haikelite and he will let you know who is the closest dealer to you.

I would love to have the extra business outside of the U.S. but the shipping charges would cost the customer anywhere from $50.00 to $70.00 on top of the purchase price.

I know there are dealers in Europe so Dale can get you fixed up...

Hi and congratulation with the new website, English Tongue Twister.

https://hesaidshesaidsales.com

… just want to say:

SHE SELLS SEASHELLS ON THE SEASHORE.
THE SHELLS SHE SELLS ARE SURELY SEASHELLS.
SO, IF SHE SELLS SHELLS ON THE SEASHORE,
I’M SURE SHE SELLS SEASHORE SHELLS. :+1: :beer:

+*February 9 06:20
Electronic shipment information received
PostNL
February 7 04:15
Electronic shipment information received
PostNL *+

anyone getting movements on their packets?

Nope, not yet. 7th Feb: The item is at the shippers warehouse. 9th Feb: The item is preadvised.

Thats all yet.

There is a review with beam shots on taschenlampen-forum :

http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/threads/haikelite-mt09r-zwei-gegen-alle.62146/

The output of the XHP35 HI in the test was less than 4000 lumens :confounded:

Hm, not to accuse anyone, but we were told that there were only a few of those XHP35 lights with bad drivers ever produced.
The shop where Tombstone got his lights from is an official german dealer, so he should have the fixed lights with the correct driver, right? Just wondering…

The dealers weren’t suppose to sell them in the first place. They were demo units only.

The light output of that light was well under 4k lumen. I have one of those same samples here now. Output is more between 32 and maybe as high as 3800 lumen bug that is a big maybe...

The light still looks very good and the one I have here I have completed candela measurements as well as est throw and even at that much lower power it has a throwing distance of 721 meters.

Imagin 7k lumen lol... Well over 1k meters easy...

If you saw my wife and I together at the same time the name totally fits...

People that are wround us a lot always tell us that name is perfect for out company.... But yest it can be a mouthful.....

I know, but the question is, are those lights really demo units which should not be sold or is it the first batch which is faulty? Just thinking, cause we have more of those measurements of the 35 here:

https://www.lilahand.de/2018/02/07/beamshots-der-grossen-tueten/

Guess let’s wait and see… :slight_smile:

At least the MT09R is almost as good as the DT70 but for half the price.

The MT09R isn’t even close to half the price of the DT70, considering the coupons which bring the latter down to $150 (with batteries, I believe)

:cry:

Bounce tests.... Really? and a bounce test that does not have actual lumen measurements just numbers put in because they read it somewhere.

None of those are measurements those are pictures of one light compared to another. And I have now seen 3 different ones all total. And those 2 could have been from the same light but I have no way of knowing that.

I have explained this 7 times now.... The driver was for prototypes. When it was set up it was set up by mistake with the wrong calculations for achieving a 7000 lumen output.

No first batch went out with those drivers in them.

I was the first person outside of the factory that ever touched an MT09R at all. There are far more people then just Dale that works there taking care of orders and sending out samples to dealers. And there are not a few dealers, but closer to 50 or 60 world wide.

As soon as the prototype drivers were installed and tested Dale contacted the people setting up the drivers to let them know a mistake had taken place somewhere.

If anyone would go back and read through the Group buy feeler thread they would find that the very first prototype driver worked just as it should.

Here are Dales exact words posted in that thread. "The throw of triple 35-Hi is over 300 000 cd, over 1000 meter distance"

Once that passed that is when the request for the sample drivers to be set up so those could be shipped out as samples for delaler. As I said a couple of minutes ago it was noticed right away that the driver was not set up correctly but the samples were sent out to some of the dealers anyway just so they would have a unit they could let customers see.

NONE of the mass produced lights have those drivers in them. I asked for one on purpose to be able to prove from the calculations that even at a much lower power the light still got very close to the throwing distance as the mass produced model.

Guys please be careful saying things like this... What most people do not realize is that if someone happens to Google this light to get more information about it. Like a prospective customer, the top 5 to 10 results from that search will lead them to this forum.

Then if those customers begin reading and they happen upon a comment that calls into question what the product can do or they see something someone posted that somehow got their hands on one of those samples and should have never been allowed to. Well, there is a good chance they will begin to second guess their decision to purchase that light. And all because of something they read posted by someone that knows nothing about what I am telling you here and now.

Even though no real harm was ever meant to be caused by these comments. And I honestly do believe that no one had any intentions of cause any harm. The results will come out the same way. All of those prospective customers will see all of these comments about a handful of samples being reviewed and tested by people that do not even have the equipment to test anything in the first place and, it is a light they should not have been given or sold. And yes companies will sell samples. They are a 100% profit even though they are not supposed to.

Each and every light that leaves my warehouse will be thoroughly inspected and tested. Even down to the light output and the box will be sealed with my inspection label. Pictured below. So if it does not meet specs then it will not ship out.

So long story short no this was not a mistake caught in production. In about 4 or 5 days I will show you when my own order of 35 High units arrive... And before anyone asks no mine are not late because of driver issues, mine are late because I elected to have all of your group buy shipments be filled before sending out my own order.

So again I ask... Please do not post negative things about something you are not sure of. The way this looks to potential customers is that I am lying on behalf of the brand. It may all seem like innocent debating but in reality it is taking the livelihood of a company and it's dealers into your own hands.