Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Oh yes, sounds like a good plan! Can’t wait!

In reality the spot is much smaller - more like a thrower.

In fact, it was more like a TM26GT…

Yes. I have k60 XHP70. Will compare tonight.

I got my 2 flashlights right now here in Germany. The batteries are charging and I can’t wait to see the beam.

Thank you so much Dale and Terry!

I was very surprised about the very fast delivery and I don’t have to go to the customs office.

Received my 2 70.2 WW.

Had my extra batteries ready to go.

The tint on both of them is perfect, Extremely bright, Especially so for warm white tint.

Congratulations boro. This light is really beautifully right?

This photo was taken with iPhone 10… the photo you see is what I really seem in person… as you move further, the hot spot get smaller.

The blue is very professional looking.

Yes… orange color will look great too if they ever made one.

Mine has been “at the shippers warehouse” for over a week, bound for USA via NL post. Somehow I don’t think mine got shipped before CNY!

well usually once stuff leaves asia it wont update until it reaches its destination country, that can take a while not sure how fast or slow shipping with mail is to USA these days…

I’m in the same boat (no pun intended). The waiting is always the hardest part of this hobby :slight_smile:

Anyone have a measured lumen output on the xhp35 with the good driver yet?

I just received my MT09R XHP 70.2 4000k 80+CRI and 5000k version both in gold/tan. I haven’t charged the batteries yet so I don’t know the full potential. Te beam is relatively smooth with a hotspot that isn’t overly defined. The 4000k tint is neutral/warm with a slight hint of yellow but fortunately with no green at all, which is a relief. It is not rosy like the XPL-HI 4000k 5D on my Emisar D4, but no other light I tested have tint as nice as the 4000k 5D on the XPL-HI. The 5000k tint is a nice looking neutral white, again with no hint of green at all. The UI is one of the best and easiest out there. Works just like my favorite Emisar D4.

One thing I want to point out is that the color is actually more brown than gold. It looks nothing like the original pictures. I would have bought the white or blue color if I knew.

Sure tender.

Thank you kind sir! The head (girth) and overall length are bigger than I thought it would be. Beautiful looking light though. Looking forward to some beam shots and performance stats.

I would like more beamshots please of the xhp35… also if anyone have a convoy l6 to compare with that would be nice as up today thats my brightest light excluding the emisar d4 but drops too fast to even compare, so when i get it myself i can compare with my eyes only the lumens which appear brighter as i dont have a lux meter or anything.

I see that you have Q8 so I am asking for a few comparative shots to the version MT09 XHP70.2. What I care about most is showing the leakage and the width of the beam.

Dale and I are very pleased to see you guys getting your orders and also seeing that the 35 high HAS lived up to our projected output levels, we were sure that it would as we have always been aware of the power levels that the drive would be pushing the light.

I was a part of this forum long before I became a part of the Haikelite team so I will never mislead any of you in order to sell anything.

My company did not make anything at all from this group buy I only agreed to handle some of the logistics as a favor to Dale.

Enjoy your purchases and most importantly have fun... I should have the 35 high in stock by next week at the latest I hope. I will be posting some other products that arrived late yesterday. The SC02, MTO3, MTO7S 70.2.

Have fun.

And what exactly is the measured output? I think I’ve missed this part.