Closed: Relic's 2000 Post "Pick your prize" Giveaway

I would like a surprise!

Oh. this is a bit weird requesting what I want as a prize. I haven’t done the christmas thing in decades. :santa: I’d like a multiple XML light with NW or Warm tint powered by multiple 18650 cells. Ideally, it must have a really low low and not the typical 5% low. :slight_smile:

Wow such a good giveaway…A Bicycle light with xml t6 and a 4x18650 battery pack would be heavenly for me… :bigsmile:

:party: Option # 1
I’d like to have my SF Pro-1 Masterpiece modded up properly. Mine never lived up to my expectations.

Option # 2 a tweaked “SMALL SUN ZY-T08”

I would be glad to contribute %80 of the cost, parts & shipping on either option.

Cheers! :beer:

I’d love to finally have a pocket thrower please. Thanks so much!

I’m dreaming about FLEX Asgard, cheaper OLIGHT S20 or similar with moonlight mode. :slight_smile:

I could use a 1x18650 edc with a clip. Great giveaway idea count me in.

I’d like something like a small light that’s a thrower - something that throws much better than you’d expect from its size… If there is such a thing…

This is very difficult. First light I bought was Keygos M12 zoomable (XML T6 stock) and a “low” smile :slight_smile: . Than I got HD2010 (XML T6 modded to 2.8A) and a “medium” smile :smiley: . And finally I got SRK (XML U2 stock) and “high” smile :bigsmile: . So actually I don’t know which light could be next (maybe something that will make “turbo” smile J) )
Congrats on the 2k posts!

i’d really like to have a well driven skyray king, since i’ve been meaning to get one for a long time, and am no longer sure which ones are the best. of course i also really love your small sun mt-g2 mod, not sure if there is anything similar on the market.

If I win I would like a surprise!

If you have a creative mod in mind I don’t mind contributing and paying for parts/hosts etc :slight_smile:

thanks!

Thanks for doing this. It is very generous of you.

I would welcome a surprise, but prefer high CRI and warm tints. Crazy throwers are fun too.

I don’t have a multiemitter light yet, but something like a SRK is pretty expensive. Maybe a small edc light that uses AA’s or a small 18650 light. Such a creative giveaway, I’m in!

I like the idea, but it's really hard to find one product which is perfect for me - I think I will edit my post a few times :)

Here are some idea, what I like:

- 18650 or 26650

- if you can choose as a color: black or another. Please take the other - blue, grey, brown, silver would be great.

- this would be a dream, but to expensive: Aluminum bronze like this on CPF or the great pinappledesign of PEU - take a look at the blue version - wow :) It's hard to find a nice head for this body.

- I like also the Shadow SL3

- or this Roche F8 in dessert yellow

- or a modding package like some drivers (without blink modes), a SOIC8 clip and a ATmel programmer

- or a Nichia 219 on a star or round base, a nice driver which stars on high and do not have blink modes

and I don't like:

- small flashlights with 10440, 14500, 16340

- small 18650 flashlights with a diameter of only 2cm (for example the new brass flashlight of fancyflashlights - I like brass, ,but this flashlight is to small for me)

XinTD XM-L2 C8 if not too expensive. I probably won’t win anyway so it doesn’t matter.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Olight i3S in blue perhaps.
Black nw DQG 18650
anything Solarforce with a nichia led

Congrats on number of posts!

Thanks for giveaway!

Congrats m8 not long till 10,000 posts :bigsmile:

What light? Anything you choose will be fine with me!

Thank you for rocking on.

How about this.
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002364/1195010-convoy-s2-cree-xm-l-u2-1b-2-group-35-mode-edc-led-
Thanks for the giveaway. I’m in.

First of all thank you for the giveaway and contribution on this forum :slight_smile:

Just to try my luck here… if I am picked I wish to have a C8 with XM-L2 U2 on copper Noctigon driven with 4.2A Nanjg driver… Hope I am not asking too much :stuck_out_tongue: