*Closed* Would people be interested in buying some lights? EDIT: Ok, Thanks Everyone..Shutting this down.

Got mine! Check PM

Got mine!!! Dreaming of nightfall

Won’t be long now, fall is flashlight season D)

Got my flashlights today. Clearly well cared for and from a true lover of flashlights. Thank you Dale, and I hope things turn for the better if they haven’t already.

I looked out the office window at 3:30 pm today and it was already getting dim…it was dark at 5 PM. Winter is upon us!

Oh man thank goodness this forum/post is still up! I thought I might have gotten banned for something inappropriate (IDK?) since the site was 404-ing... Dang it, there's so many lights to research, I'm loosing the race to get the one that I want/need faster than I can research them to even find out! HAHA what a selection! Guys like the OP are the true flash-a-holic pioneers that we need to research and test these amazing devices so that I/we may not have to spend $100s and hours of endless review searching... I'm going to place an order(s) soon, just still researching aaaaaaagh! Thanks again Dale!

DB Custom wrote:

Won’t be long now, fall is flashlight season D)

Sunday night, at the BIG lakes up north... Gale force winds from the "lake effect," house shaking, wind howling, hail stinging the windows and roof... CRASSSSSH - suddenly, very loud sound of glass breaking outside my window! WTF?! Go outside with my sh!tty backup cheapo light, can barely see 15ft in front of me with the hail/winds... Cursing myself bc my 1000-lumen light was stolen, and the back up barely throws 100 (I know)! I ran inside, whimpy! The proper flashlight for said situation is imperative!

Feel free to PM me about remedying that lack of light situation. 1000 lumens, really? My tiny neck light pretty much does that on an AAA sized 10440 cell! Holler, we’ll figure it out…

Goodies received, everything perfect perfect perfect!

Can’t wait for nighttime! :smiling_imp: