CNQualityGoods

CNQG holds my personal record for delay in responding — a simple little spring clip that arrived broken and would be easy to replace, they still show them in stock.
It’s been over a year now since they last even replied to my repeated requests for a replacement.
I suspect they do triage — which customers are worth keeping, and which to blow off.
They couldn’t treat big orders like this and stay in business.

Oh, wait …

Same here. Did you get a fake tracking number too? I thought that was a nice touch.

Before the site was shut down for ‘upgration and maintainess’ he showed 95 Roche F6s in stock*. Those could be the last batch of F6s left on the planet from before the factory did away with the little battery indicator windows, and there’s no way to get them and no way to find out if they really are the old version, because Ric.

*assuming they ever existed in the first place

very bad experience also for me, recently I made 2 orders from CNQG and I received two false tracking codes, I wrote several emails to Ric, but no answer.
I recommend avoiding this seller as if it were tainted.
I definitely will never do more purchases from him.
2 PayPal dispute open

Please keep us posted. Good luck taking back your money

It is to bad to hear that they have gone back to their old ways… I purchased 2 orders when Michelle arrived on the scene and they both arrived in great time and correct. But, I guess it is time to stop looking again. That way I am not tempted to order from them.

sorry for the delay, in the end I was refunded by PayPal

Do not buy anything from CNQualityGoods scam.
They will give you fake tracking number and take your money from you.
It happened to me!

Five years ago I bought a DRY from Ric.
At that time the service was excellent, pity to hear that it has gone downhill since then.

I’ve always had mixed service from cnqualitygoods.

Had an order disappear recently from them. Xhp35 drivers.

Tracking code wasn’t real.

:frowning:

Mixed results for me as well.